Online now
Online now

In a sub/slave r 2 personalities, person & thing, only one is in charge but I need both

House Talion​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 7, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 7, 2020
Are you actually saying that as a Master you find reason to show decency and basic human contact with your slave? ROFLMAO! No worries, I do the same thing daily.

Your style of domination should be based on what you know, what you've heard, what you've observed, and what you've experienced. Like myself you seem to be the sort that has seen too many times how slaves have been mistreated based on what we may have understood as standards.

There is a place and a time for everything. I expect my slave to act accordingly, respectfully, and have taught her without direction how to enjoy a person to person relationship with myself her Master while fully understanding that when a command is given she is to follow as I abide. Now certainly I have told prior slaves of training to question commands not understood, but to never question a direct command and of how to know fhe difference.

Keep in mind that everything you do, how you speak, how you act, and everything not considered is a direct representation of your personality. Now a good slave with pick up on these things and adjust as needed while an untrained slave may be expected to ask more questions than needed.
MasterRon​(dom male)
MasterRon​(dom male) • Apr 7, 2020
Loved the discussion between @Bunnie and @DrKrall.

I do agree to everything @Bunnie said. Yes, its sometimes needed for some sub/slaves to feel objectified, they love that and that is how they want to be loved and treated. On the other hand, some Doms/Masters do not enjoy objectification. So it really goes both ways and it all depends at the end on what the two persons involved in the relationship like.

As, for the original question, i do think it is possible to love and objectify the same person. For me objectification is something that would happen at certain times and not always. So i really do not see why one personality should get offended by the other. Just consider an example (very crude, but just to get the point over) - you tell your sub/slave to get down on her knees and then kiss her - aren't you accessing both the personalities at that time??
DiscoveringMe​(sub female){Cocooned}
That is so true. I have spoken with my Dom and he was very receptive. How easily I forget how well he knows me. Together we have worked out a plan to help get me through my own personal quandary. He is capable of fulfilling all my needs. It is I who was denying him the opportunity to even try. My own rookie mistake. Thank you all for your words of wisdom.