Online now
Online now

There is A D/S Meeting 6 PM Thursday EST

Ocelotgoddess
6 years ago • Aug 11, 2017
Ocelotgoddess • Aug 11, 2017
I'd like a head count of everyone who is reading or wanting to participate in this meeting. say greetings if your here!
Ocelotgoddess
not quite yet it seems.
Ocelotgoddess
HisAlone thank you for being here.
what made you decide to explore the sub side of kink?
Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}
Hi everyone, i'm glad to be here Ocelotgoddes. Thank You for the reminder.

i chose to explore the sub side of kink because i am a true submissive. and i always have been. in all of my relationships, except in certain roles in work/business, i have been submissive. i could never figure out "WHY" i always felt the need to be so, especially the cad didn't deserve to have someone be so good to him ... lol

Now i know why ...

i'm SO glad i've found home ...
Ocelotgoddess
ok... well if individuals want to chat I am here for the next two hours. if no one else replies within the next two hours who identify as female dom or sub of any gender I will post a poll for times that work for individuals to up the attendance.
Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}
How does everyone else deal with being lied to after some bonding has taken place between You and a potential submissive or for my fellow submissives, when a potential Dom/Domme suitor/suitress has lied to you?
Ocelotgoddess
I think it depends on the lie, also, the immediate as well as long term consequences of the lie.
how does it feel for you His Alone when you have been lied to? feel free to be as poetic as you like with your answer
Ocelotgoddess
I appreciate your honesty with that comment. as a sub what do you feel like is the right response to lies that violate you?