Online now
Online now

There is A D/S Meeting 6 PM Thursday EST

Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}
6 years ago • Aug 11, 2017
Final verification (just in case i am in error).

If it turns out that i was correct/had correct information, then, Confrontation ... but that is so very hard for me ... #ugh ... not that i cannot do it ... i abhor the notion ...
Ocelotgoddess
Ocelotgoddess • Aug 11, 2017
Shadesfloggerbob, this meeting is for fem Doms and subs of any gender. this meeting is only for these individuals to participate in.
Ocelotgoddess
as a sub His alone, what sort of actions do you take afterwards?
@Ocelotgoddess ... i don't know ... i've not gone this far into the "Courting" stage before ... ... the only recourse i believe i have are to sever comms with Him as my being His sub, or to sever ties altogether.
Ocelotgoddess
again this is where I think it depends on the severity of the lie. many times His Alone, I think this is a time where many become brats and assert power plays and boundaries.
What are You saying? that i should just let it go?

He knows how important Truth is for me ... not just "honesty" ... "Honesty" leaves room for indescretions and ambiguities. Truth lays it ALL out there. And that is a constant that i require of every relationship in my Life; professional or personal.
Ocelotgoddess
I am saying there are subs that at a point where boundaries are crossed subs assert dominance with their boundaries including consequences. this CAN include walking away all together, it can also include other consequences.
Ocelotgoddess
in a relationship where an individual has significance to a sub, asserting consequences are a good choice at this point, as is discussion depending on the lie.