Online now
Online now

Littles and Middles

TeachMeSomeManners
3 years ago • Jul 27, 2020
TeachMeSomeManners • Jul 27, 2020
AAAAHHHHH! Such a good weekend for a Middle!

I got a new Stuffie. His name is Mr. Belfrey.
I got a Dr. Seuss coloring book
Tay-Tay released new music
and The Kissing Booth 2 on Netflix
Palesugarcookie​(sub female)

Only for little/liddle/middle/big

Daddy Stew wrote:
May I ask is a DD allowed in here just in case anyone has any Daddy questions?

We love our Daddy's and Mommy's, but this post is just for the little/liddle/middle/big for us to be open and come together.

I am creating another board for ddlg and everyone.
Palesugarcookie​(sub female)

It's ok not to know your age..

curiouslittle wrote:
Hiii! I'm kinda new as well, I don't know what my age is but I love disney movies, Lilo and Stitch is the best, Frozen 2, Big Hero 6, Anastasia...all the movies!! I love ice cream with LOTS of sprinkles and chocolate chips and yummies on top and I like colouring and cuddling icon_smile.gif Also I like to stroke soft things like blankies and my stuffies icon_smile.gif

It's ok not to know your age...a lot of us are fluid.

Big hero 6 is my fav! What kind of sprinkles?
curiouslittle​(sub female)
curiouslittle​(sub female) • Jul 27, 2020
@palesugarcookie

Thank you icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif

Honestly, I think ANYTHING can be a sprinkle... normal rainbow sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, crunched up biscuit, caramel sprinkles, maltesers, smarties... I'm not sure what yummy sweets couldn't be sprinkled on top of ice cream and not be amazing icon_biggrin.gif

And Big Hero 6 is SUCH a good movie... I want a baymax so bad icon_biggrin.gif
Demira​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 29, 2020
Demira​(sub female) • Jul 29, 2020
Hellooooo I am Little stuck at 4, I love to dance alone or with my big Hello Kitty stuffy. I love gummy bears not the sour ones, and I like ham sandwiches cut up into 4. I love cherry tomatoes. I love to chat with anyone. My favourite game is the yes/no game.
Demira​(sub female)
Helloooo
I love to wash dishes and play with the bubbles. I also like to vacuum and make patters on the carpet. I love to colour with my felts or wax crayon I can not use pencil crayons I always rip the paper.
Demira​(sub female)
Palesugearcookie what is your favourite favour of ice cream?
I like shark attack it is blue and makes my tongue blue the best part.
Demira​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 30, 2020
Demira​(sub female) • Jul 30, 2020
I have been alone for a very long time. It is so nice to be able to share things with other littles like me. My stuffys are great but we can always have more friends. I am making a fort inside a big Christmas tree need some ideas on how to decorate it. I found an outside bed but that is all. Any ideas would be great.
ribbonbaby{Guarded}
3 years ago • Oct 23, 2020
ribbonbaby{Guarded} • Oct 23, 2020
Hello 👋🙂
I am fairly new to understanding my little side and still have a lot to learn. I am excited to have a board just for us so we can talk and share. Thank you for making this board Pale 😁