Online now
Online now

Question

sunflowerbaby​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 9, 2020
The Velveteen Slave wrote:
I've actually recently been taught some positional yoga which REALLY works. I've been attending an online meditation class which is kink based ^__^ and super fun. One of the things he taught us is a very cool trick related to head and neck position and it works 9 times out of 10 for me. I'm looking for anything online detailing it, but I'm not finding it. icon_sad.gif
In short it kinda goes like this... sit on the bed and put your head back until the top of your head touches the bed, but there is a natural back bridge there. You should be able to resy your shoulders and arms down but they arent weight bearing. Stay there for 2-3 minutes. Then gently lay back. tilt your head from side to side a few times and lay on your side. Breathe in for 3x longer than you breathe out (so for me I breathe in 9 breathe out 3). You will be out like a light in no time.

***please pay attention to the fact there is no PRESSURE being put on your neck in the pose. It should never be uncomfortable at all.

I'll give this a try soon and let you know if it helps thank you
sunflowerbaby​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 9, 2020
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
JB,

I use a sleep fan app to generate white noise. You can adjust the paddle numbers and speed and volume.

Do you have the name of the app that would be a huge help because for part of the year I use a floor fan because of the heat here in bama and the noise helps but I can't re6do it when I'm freezing cold already you know so that would definitely help
wannabepsychology​(sub female){Taken}
3 years ago • Jun 12, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b3VadMr7HI

It might seem crazy. There is research to back it up. It messes with your interactions withing your brain, physical body and the mind. If you want an explanation let me know. But it is helpful for many, it just takes forever to explain something that literally goes down to the conscious mind.
dirmn​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 16, 2020
dirmn​(dom male) • Jul 16, 2020
I've had good luck with a natural product called Rescue Sleep or Rescue Plus. It's on Amazon in a chewable or a spray, and it kind of shuts down thought in general, which is helpful if anxiety is an issue.
Other than that, avoid blue light for the last couple of hours spent awake.
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
3 years ago • Dec 17, 2020
I have a love hate relationship with my sleep. Sometimes I sleep easily but will wake up every hour. Sometimes I can't sleep at all.

I set a night routine that helps me to relax. Good shower, chamomile tea, lavender bed and pillow spray and comfy clothes PJs or just big shirt and no undies. I also like sleeping naked and listening to some spa music from youtube.

I don't recommend this but for really heavy nights, I take 10ml benadryl and some Melatonin gummies.

I took Xanax before but I really can't drive the next day.