Online now
Online now

Brats

Pixie1984​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 4, 2020
Pixie1984​(sub female) • Jun 4, 2020
I’m mostly a brat. There are times where I won’t be. A lot of Doms avoid brats. I refuse to change.
Thinking Naughty​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 4, 2020
There are a lot of dom males that don't like brats. Some are just lazy and don't want to do work, others simply crave a constant unwavering obedience.

I would warn you to be patient however. The idea of a brat does not appeal to me as a dom but I realized that I actually need push back and I suspect many doms out there need it more than they realize.

My issue is that I have a strong personality and I need a woman with a strong personality to match. It is hard for me to respect her otherwise and she will get boring to me quickly. I am also well read, creative, people say I am very intelligent, and my interests span and enormous range of topics. It is normal for me to go on about my theories on physics, time travel, spirituality, human development, social development, the relevance of historical events to the cultural dynamics we see today, etc. etc. I need a woman that can at least listen to all my stuff and understand it if not also throw back her own ideas or challenge mine. I don't need a doormat I need a partner. I just happen to be dominant by nature but she is no less equal to me. To me d/s is about the roles we occupy in the relationship, not the value we bring to it or possess in ourselves.

I say all this to point out some of the traits you might want to look out for in helping you to identify a dom that will appreciate your bratty aspects. We are out there, many of us are looking for subs like you, and we need you as much as you need us.
KnottyBunny
3 years ago • Jun 11, 2020
KnottyBunny • Jun 11, 2020
I'm going through this right now. It takes someone special to be able to reign in your brat and understand and recognize the role you are in at that moment. Not all Doms can do that. Not all are brat tamers and not all want to deal with a brat.
FearlessBrat​(sub female){H.PL.}
3 years ago • Jun 11, 2020
Hi there.
Brat speaking. Absolutely not! Love and embrace the brat in you. If you are looking to understand Brats more(there is so little info in BDSM world about brats) Look into my profile. I have links to SBD's blogs regarding brats....it will give you more inside and clarity about who you are.

NG