Online now
Online now

How many of you....

Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
3 years ago • Jun 18, 2020
I am in it for the deeper intimacy and also the emphasis on communication. I don’t have to hide things or rein in my devotion. It looks like two people very much in love and making their own sacrifices to make that love work.
    The most loved post in topic
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Jun 18, 2020
D/s is about the thrill of power, whether taking or relinquishing. It is about the trust and skill necessary to explore in a place that offers release from the constant repression of the boring mainstream. Finding your true self in the extreme.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
I’m not in a dynamic but it’s because I am looking for more than sex and a quick fling so it means finding the right person that I connect with on more than just a physical level as Kara said about finding someone who you connect to in a deeper level. Someone you can trust so completely that the thought of giving trust up isn’t something you have to second guess because it feels right.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
3 years ago • Jun 19, 2020
I live with Wolf and it's NOT at all about sex. It's about honesty, trust, understanding, and a deep love between us.

I will also say that any relationship is and should be based on these things along with friendship. At least in my book. Needs to be someone that you can sit on the front porch and watch cars drive by and no saying a word. And still be total a peace and comfortable
Dyaclez​(dom male)
Dyaclez​(dom male) • Jun 19, 2020
I am looking to return to that place.. Where I know my 'power' comes through the trust given me by my sub. The connection transcends the physical for me, it reaches into the mental and emotional. We connect regardless of distance or space. There is a level of exhilaration that I have not experienced in any other kind of relationship.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jun 19, 2020
I am in it for the sex. And the connection. And the intimacy. And the filth. I am in it to honour all of who I am... and to then offer that to someone who knows what to do with it.

You see... if it was solely about connection for me, I would be happy in vanilla-land. But I’m not. Why? Because I need to be Owned. Possessed. I need to feel something I cannot find with vanilla men... less than. I’m not looking for a partner or an equal. I’m looking for a leader. A Master. Someone who knows life better than I do. Someone who wants the type of commitment I offer... and who understands the responsibility involved around that.
I’ve done the love story, and it wasn’t for me... it was what I believed “every good girl” is expected to want.
So, now I’m working towards living how I truly want... and although that involves a very different kind of “romance,” in my eyes it’s more honest than anything I’ve experienced so far.
Redamancy
Redamancy • Jun 19, 2020
While i have never actually experienced one before, i have read and read and read about D/S relationships and just know in my heart thats what i want. There was a book i read that explained it so well. I am a very independent woman who is strong willed outwardly, but in my personal life i prefer slow living and peace. So when i come home i want to be able to shed all of those tough exterior layers and let my dom be in control. If i fully trust him i have no worries on how life will turn out.
Sexually, i like the idea of being used for pleasure. It gives me pleasure that my body is desired for someone elses pleasure (consensually of course). I truly can not imagine myself being in a vanilla relationship in the future.