Online now
Online now

Hi, I am new.

Valiant Violet​(sub female){NotLooking}
3 years ago • Jul 13, 2020

Hi, I am new.

How do I start a conversation with someone on here? I never done this before, kinda shy and awkward. I wouldn’t know what to talk about, and even if I do get along with someone. I am to worried to bother them, so I just wait until they respond back. Sorry for asking this question, probably weird. Also sorry for apologizing, it’s a bad habit of mine.
skyeskye​(sub female)
skyeskye​(sub female) • Jul 13, 2020
Hi,

I'm also fairly new. It's quite simple to strike up a conversation on here. Either someone will message you or you can message them. If you click on the three person icon at the top, it will show you a list of people who are online. It also gives you the option to filter down the kind of people you want to see online. You can only message other people if you are a Premium account or if they are a Premium account. If both of you don't have premium, you can't message each other. Once you've found someone online that you want to talk to, click on their profile icon and it will show a button that says "Send a message".

As for what to talk about, you can first start out with your name, age, what you enjoy doing and ask them what they enjoy doing. Student, working? What kind of experience do you have in BDSM and what would you be interested in trying. Maybe even ask them what their experiences have been like.

I hope this helps?
J o l l y​(sub female){Nillaw♡}
Due to Covid, the chatrooms are open to all right now. Usually it's just premium members! It's pretty fun and great to meet and chat with people. Most on here and super friendly and always willing to answer any questions you have. 😊
    The most loved post in topic
Smooth Wolf
Smooth Wolf • Jul 13, 2020
It is the same in real life. Take a chance and strike up a conversation.
Muffin
3 years ago • Jul 25, 2020
Muffin • Jul 25, 2020
I would recommend reading their profile before messaging them. That may give you ideas of shared interests as well as seeing if they have a preferred address/pronoun etc. Then strike up a conversation.
TeachMeSomeManners
3 years ago • Jul 25, 2020
TeachMeSomeManners • Jul 25, 2020
Sometimes, if you just like someone's profile, they'll start up a conversation with you! That might help ease your anxiety!