Online now
Online now

Let’s just chat

WholesomeWhore​(switch female){SwellDaddy}
3 years ago • Jul 29, 2020
Ooooh, I love Dior Pure Poison for special occasions, and Clinique Happy for every day.

I used to really like Karma from the lush shop as my every day scent but I wore it to death so had to switch to something different
My Dear{Trust}
My Dear{Trust} • Jul 29, 2020
For an evening out: a light spritz of L'Air du Temps by Nina Ricci. To me, mixed with the oils and musk of my own skin it produces a clean, heady scent. It combines the essences, in descending strengths, of: carnation, Bergamot, rosewood, rose, jasmine, violets, iris, cedar, sandal, musk, and amber.

Otherwise, I use Aussie shampoo, conditioner and other hair products and I used to have to wash my hair daily. My one time significant other so correlated that scent to me that if he passed another woman who used it too, he had a reaction so strong, so unexpected, and intense that he would find himself immediately hard and all but following her. LOL (He was a Chef, that highly trained nose could lead him a merry chase!)

Now, I wash my hair in the morning every few days, by evening the scent is diminished to the point that my natural scents combine with the wash I use: vanilla and honey, and the lotions and creams I use, citrus scents of lemon, blood orange, and grapefruit. If I have had a salt soak recently, I will also smell of mint and eucalyptus.

So I smell like this:
If out for the evening: Clean. Fresh, slightly heady (but never like chemicals, those perfumes trigger my allergies!)
All other times: Citrus, Vanilla, Honey, and me. 😉
kajirasubm{On Hiatus }
kajirasubm{On Hiatus } • Jul 29, 2020
kajirasubm wrote:
Kai oil is heavenly for the summer.
Cuir de russie by Chanel is intricately complex and a winter fragrance.
Guerlain Vetiver is amazing for both men & women