Online now
Online now

Disparate Sex Drives

Muffin
3 years ago • Jul 25, 2020

Disparate Sex Drives

Muffin • Jul 25, 2020
I need some advice. My sub has a much higher sex drive than I do. I want to ensure that he is fully satisfied, not just meet his bare minimum. We have tried something new. I gave him a list of instructions to follow, what toys to use and how, how long and what to do after. He liked it but I haven't had much luck researching other ideas or variations of the instructions I gave him (I'm not especially imaginative most of the time). Does anyone have suggestions or useful resources to recommend about ways that I can meet his sexual needs without emotionally exhausting myself?
Wiggless
Wiggless • Jul 25, 2020
Without knowing the toys and terms of use it’s hard to say what you can do in addition too. I can say that having your sub put on a show for you, or a display of use, would reduce your efforts and and still stimulate them. Also, if there is, or could be, some preparation requirements for play time, that could shift the work load associated to foreplay onto them. Something along the lines of that would balance effort to sex drive within the relationship.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 25, 2020
You could put him in chastity to give yourself a break lol icon_biggrin.gif
    The most loved post in topic