Online now
Online now

Are you a true masochist?

KnottyBunny
3 years ago • Sep 2, 2020

Are you a true masochist?

KnottyBunny • Sep 2, 2020
Well are you? Who else can relate to me?

I mean I am still submissive in nature to the right man but I really only desire to be given pain. That is where I will be submissive, to get my pain.

I will still pop my mouth off and have little/middle tendencies sometimes but that is just so the beatings can be ten times worse.

Yes, I push buttons, roll my eyes, make snarky remarks and back talk, borderline disrespectful.... sometimes flat out disrespectful.

But its all for that one goal..... receive pain.

Knowing I will get it worse and without warning. Bring out that bloodthurst in his eyes that makes me weak, borderline fearful...

Sometimes I will play fearful (submissive me) so he can get what he needs too. It drives him to the point where that level of pain I need can be given.

Call me submissive too I guess, but not just for anything.
AmericanPsycho{None}
AmericanPsycho{None} • Sep 2, 2020
Is there any man or woman in here that just desires pain over human needs is her question. No dom. No sub. Just a whip and pain
KnottyBunny
Human needs meaning love and relationship I think is what he meant.
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
still the desire or need for companionship does not negate personal sexual desires or needs. if someone is into the bonds of relationships or is not, it does not have anything to do with whether they are a Dom(me), Sub, Master, Slave, Sadist, Masochist, etc

sexual needs / desires and what happens in the gratification process can often be more fluid than relationship dynamics. not sure why these personal definitions need to be accepted as the way. it is all a spectrum isnt it?
sardonicus87​(sadist male)
I dunno about a "spectrum" or whatever.

S&M by itself, is only about pain. No pain? Not S&M. Pretty simple. It's not about "one true way", it's about that's literally what a sadist/masochist is: they "get off" (for lack of a better term) on inflicting/receiving pain. But also what distinguishes it is they get off on the pain itself.

That's not to say someone can't be both a masochist and a sub. But I wouldn't personally call someone a masochist or sadist unless that's their main thing above everything else, and I wouldn't consider someone to be one that only likes relatively moderate pain (which is less pain and more discomfort). There's a pretty clear difference between a "true" sadist/masochist and someone that's just a heavier player that's quite obvious when you stick them side-by-side.
KnottyBunny
^^^

Yes, this!
girliegirl4U​(sub female)

I am a masochist

girliegirl4U​(sub female) • Sep 2, 2020
I never thought about S&M, I always was turned on by a playful slap on my ass with vanilla men. I began A D/s relationship over 8 years ago and he was into giving pain, as much as I found it odd and disturbing in the beginning, I came to get very turned on by the pain and now would want it incorporated in any future relationship. I consider myself a submissive/masochist. I truly am turned on by the erotic mix of pleasure and pain.
    The most loved post in topic
sardonicus87​(sadist male)
I mean, compare for example the pics and videos from a site like ThePainFiles or BrutalMaster to videos from any of the Kink[dot]com network of websites and there's a very clear, obvious difference.

And yeah, pain is subjective. Someone that actually likes some real pain, but only in service of a "higher goal" (for them, not saying submission is higher tier than masochism, like they want pain in service of submission or being made to submit rather than for the pain itself) or just on a more moderate level... wouldn't call them a masochist, but I would call them masochistIC.
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
people dynamics are more than images or scenes. if someone just wants a scene that is fine of course. if there is a relationship with your sadist, fine. mine has been my partner for 11 yrs, official BDSM dynamics came on over last few yrs. We are not just a Dom and His sub, a slave and her Master, a Sadist and His masochist.

our sexual/ or even nonsexual, “scene” dynamic is typically me as His slave and His toy and we are CNC. we don’t want a broken toy, so we are “sane and risk aware“ in our playtime, but he is a Sadist and he feels nothing for me when he is in that headspace playing with his toy, in the sense of the love we share. he does however pay attention to thresholds for safety. i am also sadistic (sadomasochist) and am equally aroused by what he does to me as i am by the pain i feel. in our relationship outside of our “scenes”, i am his service submissive and he is my Dom and i call him Daddy. xo

i am explaining all this in simple terms as real whole people because people are a spectrum of things.

i am sure some people have dynamics that remove all else but the pain / pleasure and may only be one thing 24/7. if that is what someone needs, i hope so much they find it!!!
that is not the only sadist or masochist and the ism is the same thing ❤

what i have is 24/7 power exchange; both of us being ourselves, He leading the way with lots of exciting twists and turns.