Online now
Online now

Did you forget?

AplumcrazyDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 7, 2020

Did you forget?

AplumcrazyDom​(dom male) • Sep 7, 2020
Did you forget how much better it is to touch to smell to taste the feel skin on skin as opposed to typing on your phone or your keypad while you masturbate, what is wrong with everybody? This is not the Disney channel where fantasy is the norm is it?
Your not alive? Go for a walk with someone meet someone for a coffee enjoy dinner with someone there's so many things you can do to meet people but yet everybody is afraid to live. I will gladly take rejection over dinner or a walk in the park or at a coffee shop as opposed to spending hours and weeks online with someone to find out that they are fake and living in a fantasy world.

Last edited by * on Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total
ribbonbaby{Guarded}
ribbonbaby{Guarded} • Sep 7, 2020
I know there is a huge difference between fantasy and reality. That is not the point of this website for me though.
I am on this site for the community, the friendships, and the ability to learn. In addition, I am not comfortable with going to an in person munch just yet, and bc of covid there are none available in my area anyway. So for me, this website serves my needs and wants beautifully, and I am not the only one to feel this way or have different purposes.
AplumcrazyDom​(dom male)
AplumcrazyDom​(dom male) • Sep 7, 2020
I seen your profile it says you're not looking but there were a lot of people on here let's say they are but are too afraid to step out of their comfort zone and leave their home I have nothing against people or just want to chat. It is not just this site it's everywhere everybody is afraid to make contact a real connection everybody's afraid to live life
ribbonbaby{Guarded}
I cannot speak for everyone. But for myself (and some subs that I have met) if I were looking I would be cautious at first. I would want to take the time to slowly progress from online messages, to video chats and phone calls, to an in person meeting.
It would serve as a way to make sure the potential and I clicked first, then the safety aspect, and then the need to not rush in. But with the eventual goal of in person meeting.
But I also know that there are others who prefer online only for one reason or another. Though that I have no ability to comment on.
    The most loved post in topic
ribbonbaby{Guarded}
Lol, sorry. That I cannot help you with 😆
hank submissive male​(sub male)
I know what you are saying yes it is better to meet someone in vanilla world but unless you go to a munch people will look at you as a freak unless you are sure that they are aware of kink and are into it getting to a munch is still the best way of doing it. That is why I want to find one near me I do not have access to a car though so taking a cab or uber is the only way to get there but there are munches open to everyone. There are also private munches for certain demographics whether it is people under 35 or for femdom and slaves whatever I have seen enough to know that this is the best way to meet people who are like minded. If you are one of those people that can pick up on people into bdsm by noticing jewelry or things like that and are confident enough to ask them if they are into kink . Then I say kudos to you but when I see someone who I might be in to it I cannot bring myself to ask because there is a time and place to ask someone something like that and work is not one of them. at least not for me so I will try my hardest to figure out how to get to a munch.
J Low​(sub female)
J Low​(sub female) • Sep 7, 2020
I do not like online. I do not own a computer, I prefer irl. It is not possible to read body language over the internet. Irl can be difficult due to geographical challenges. Call me old fashioned, but I love dinners out, phone conversations, etc. You can get to know someone over the phone as well or better than behind a screen. On that same note in person your feelers are up and you'll know if the person is right or not.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
3 years ago • Sep 8, 2020
I get what you mean about real life but for some of us being intense introverts, it’s easier and more comfortable to start online. I know for me distance isn’t really an issue per se as I’m willing to travel but I certainly wouldn’t want to waste my time travelling round unless I got to know someone. To me there is far more anticipation and build up that way in some sense.
ursa​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 8, 2020
ursa​(sub female) • Sep 8, 2020
Online will never be a substitute for real life interaction.

However, for some of us, online interaction can be almost as immersive as the real deal in a lot of ways. I grew up in chatrooms, forums, and online games. Although the cage and BDSM are newer to me, online interaction is not. Obviously you miss out on so much that you would get in real life, but online can be a unique chance to use your words to get to know and understand other people.

However, anyone who is on here pretending to be ready for online interactions when they're not is just rude. Perhaps they just can't admit it to themselves, but for some, they are not ready for the fantasy to become reality. Don't waste someone's time when they're ready for something that you are not.