Online now
Online now

Plus-Size Sub

TotalTrouble{Taken}
3 years ago • Sep 29, 2020
TotalTrouble{Taken} • Sep 29, 2020
I am also a plus size Female. looking to get a healthy figure but by no means do I want to be to thin. Remember Real Men Love Meat!!!! Be You Girl and if They have Attitude Drop Them they are Not Worth Your Time Or Efforts also Some men just prefer a thinner woman No shame there either I’ve been on both sides of the scale. Now I’m working on being somewhere in the middle but still have anywhere from 30 to 50 lb to go to get there but I know I’m beautiful inside and someone somewhere will find me just as beautiful not only on the inside but also at any size. I used to Dance and the Men that came in always had different taste, in some places it was held against me by management and my guys would be sooo mad over how I was treated differently. I remember first day at the club, Nice Fine Dark Skin Beauty of a Man and Damn He was Fine... Nice Business Suit Screemed Money My First Day I’m thinking Damn I better wait a few don’t want to Step on any other girls toes he might be a Regular. Hunny let me tell you small towns for a Dark Man are Horrible no one paid this man a bit of Attention Not even a Glance soooo I sidled on up to him Damn he spent at least a thousand dollars that night I even got his to allow me to bring in another chick and we made money he had a fabulous time and so did I Down to earth Smart Sexy as Sin.. After the Bartender told me he’d been coming to that same club for over a year and I was the Only Woman To Talk To Him there lose. He Loved my curves even used that as to not loose my job because of the management went above his head to the owner... Be You Be Real In Every Way...
NoClvrNickname​(sub female)
While not plus-size, I have a fairly atypical body (muscular/athletic) and while I’m proud of what my body is capable of, I realize it’s definitely not everyone’s cup of tea. Eh. And I think we all have our days where we feel better or worse about our aesthetics.
ObsidanSwitch​(sub female)
ObsidanSwitch​(sub female) • Sep 29, 2020
I am a BBW, so being plus size is a love and hate relationship with me. Most Doms I have met they would connect with me but as soon as I mentioned my body type they would pull back. I do get insecure about myself but I am learning to know my worth. So you are not alone. We just have to better ourselves and be ourselves. We'll find our match one day lol
KnottyBunny
KnottyBunny • Sep 29, 2020
Submission, beauty, strength is not defined by size. But we are all allowed to like what we like. Not everyone will fit us, and we won't fit them. We must remember that men are visual creatures. I have been told by several men that they dont normally go for bigger women but they could not escape my sexiness... my confidence.

Don't let his words discourage you but rather inspire you to see the beauty and truth in differences.
SIRMASON​(dom male)
SIRMASON​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2020
i love a plus sized beautiful woman the woman to keep me warm at night the woman who pisses with the door open the woman who loves herself and bump what everybody else thinks plus sized woman are sexy as hell and look amazing naked if you ask me what i don't like is those tiny skinny beanpole woman the woman that are a size two and think there poop don't stink is what i personally dislike
petiteluna​(sub female)
petiteluna​(sub female) • Sep 29, 2020
I love the body positivity for plus sized folx here, but can we please avoid body shaming other body types. It’s not cool.

Let’s uplift people without trying to bring others down!
Cello Master​(dom male)
Cello Master​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2020
As a hypnotist on this website I am not at all concerned about anyone size or shape… I am more concerned about the person on the inside… The spirit… The soul… That’s where the real beauty lives.

I find a woman’s submissive spirit to be a rare and beautiful jewel… Something to be prized and cherished. That being said, as a hypnotist on this website, I have also worked to help women with their dietary and exercise goals, as well as other goals that they have.I have also used it for pain management with women that are undergoing chemo therapy

But no , I am not concerned about If a woman is plus sized or tall.
DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}
3 years ago • Sep 30, 2020
petiteluna wrote:
I love the body positivity for plus sized folx here, but can we please avoid body shaming other body types. It’s not cool.

Let’s uplift people without trying to bring others down!

☝🏼
THIS HERE!! can't make something positive by throwing negatives in the bunch... Everyone, Every size... Beautiful. In THEIR OWN WAY! 💖

~Kore☪️
Humanist​(dom male){Vicar }
3 years ago • Sep 30, 2020
You should neither be apprehensive nor self-conscious about your appearance and you should not have to explain anything in regards to it to anybody. You are not hiding anything or trying to mislead anyone. You are not the issue OP, the Dom you were speaking with is.

Can this be a thread of appreciation for plus-size subs in this community?

Yes it can but it should not be neccesarry.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I am sure there are many (including myself) who see beauty in many forms, including plus size and realise that it is so much more than skin deep.

xx