Online now
Online now

Bdsm vibes?

rabrabbit​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 24, 2020

Bdsm vibes?

rabrabbit​(sub female) • Sep 24, 2020
Do you ever meet someone and something tells you that they're into kink? I titled it bdsm vibes, but only when I feel that, and feel it multiple times when I meet them do I ever open up about being a kinkster myself.

Or on the other end, do you ever hint that you're into kink? Do you literally say it or try to give off those kink vibes?
The original Her​(switch female)
3 years ago • Oct 4, 2020
I mean, the moment that you walk into my apartment, I have stacks of rope in my bookcase next to my desk. If they notice that and comment, then my ears perk up. On top of that, my humor is pretty fucked, and I'm naturally flirtatious. It catches everyone's attention, kink or not.

To be fair, I have a strong case of ADHD so it's very helpful for me to fiddle and tie knots while I sit watching my lectures for online classes (thanks, pandemic), so it comes off as pretty vanilla if I'm trying to make it as such.

I do know what you mean about how people give off vibes that they're in the kink community, though. Blame it on the stereotypical "freak" and the physical attributes we place to those in that category, but walking down the street, I like to guess who's headed into the clubs and who's headed into the Starbucks.
slavebilly​(sub male)
3 years ago • Oct 5, 2020
slavebilly​(sub male) • Oct 5, 2020
I would come out with a word only someone who is into bdsm would know.

Also wearing a jewelry collar is a way for others to notice who are into bdsm.