Online now
Online now

Halloween Horror Challenge

Zerospace​(dom male){Amalthea}
3 years ago • Oct 27, 2020
So i cheated a bit last night. Not the first time, probably won't be the last.

I just couldn't get into any movies. I tried but the whole Supreme Court nonsense had me in a giant rage. So I calmed myself by binging a bunch of episodes of American Horror Story: Freakshow.

I genuinely do not understand the hate for this season. It has the best cast of any season (with maybe the exception of Coven), one hell of a cool plot, a double-dose of Sarah Paulson, AND some perfectly executed musical numbers! Jessica Lange singing "Is There Life On Mars?" is my idea of heaven.

So tonight's theme is Costumes.

Um...yeah. That should be easy. I just got my 4k-remastered copy of Donnie Darko in the mail yesterday so....
ursa​(sub female)
ursa​(sub female) • Oct 27, 2020
YES.
Time to put on my human suit and watch some Donnie Darko.
DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}
I absolutely, of course went with "The Labyrinth" last night. I was soo tempted to go another round but decided to just do some writing instead icon_smile.gif

Okay, for costume night... I'm stuck!! 😱 haha. Literally, like I figure I could go with the obvious, I mean technically speaking... Jason, Michael and more are all in costume.

Maybe I'm not understanding it right🤔 need to think out of the box. I need more time... 😅🙈 "I'll be back!"

🎃👻🌛🔮
ursa​(sub female)
ursa​(sub female) • Oct 27, 2020
Aries Chris wrote:
For costumes,

Not sure if I'm getting this right. I will go for SCREAM and GET OUT ( getting someone else's body) lol

lol! What an awesome way to interpret this one. I like how your mind works.
Okay, I think I got it 🎃

I'm going to watch "Jigsaw" tonight. Not extremely pleased but I'm a bit worn out on the obvious, and I've seen Scream & Get Out so many times.. But not once this Halloween season have I watched any of the "Saw" movies.

👻
Zerospace​(dom male){Amalthea}
Jigsaw is my favorite after the first movie. Solid choice, in my opinion.

I eagerly await the release of Spiral: From the Book of Saw. Sam Jackson and Chris Rock (?!?!) in a Saw movie? Yes please!
💪 awesome!! Been wrecking my mind all day, lol.

Oooooh I completely forgot about that! 🤔 thought it was supposed to be out last year?? Now that movie, I think will top them all! You got Sam & Chris?! Serious Drama and probably a bit of funny! Going to be good!! 😱