Online now
Online now

What made you decide to submit to your Dom?

TheLittleSongBird​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 9, 2020

What made you decide to submit to your Dom?

Hello,

I’m new here but learning very fast. So many Doms have reached out to me in just the couple of days I have been on here.
I wanted to know what made you decide to submit to your Dom, or what made your sub decide to submit to you?
Was it a phrase that made you stop breathing ? Their ideals in comparison to yours? Please feel free to let me know.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
3 years ago • Oct 9, 2020
Compatibility on a vanilla level, common goals, identical desired dynamic, and the fact that he proved that he would be there for me during the times that I was putting myself back together.
    The most loved post in topic
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
3 years ago • Oct 10, 2020
It's difficult. I had profiles on many sites. Many guys expressed interest, but they weren't right. I needed someone who would both fit in my life the way we both were but also grow with me. In the end, I decided on something that was pragmatic with the capacity for genuine loving affection to grow instead of the offers of passion or glamour. It was very much the right choice for me and has turned into the healthiest relationship of my life.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
I SO agree with kara. It was all those things and more for me. I have told me story so many times and its somewhere on my blog. But I can honestly say that I believe I had been on the path not just as far as kink but in the vanilla world ( for lack of better word) searching for my other half. The one that was my home.

Now I m not going all preachy on anything. But I believe that GOD put both of us on our paths so that when we met we would be in the right place for each other.
TheLittleSongBird​(sub female)
Alawey,

I fully believe God puts people in our paths for a reason. To either be a lesson or be THE reason.
Your story is beautiful. I’m so entirely happy for you both and I wish you the best future together. Thank you for sharing with me.
slavebilly​(sub male)
slavebilly​(sub male) • Oct 10, 2020
These 2 women above you should listen to...a D/s relationship is not something to rush into. Put the sex to the side and focus on someone you feel comfortable with. Someone you feel you can spend quality time with outside of the bedroom. Unless you are only looking for sex. Compatibility and conversation are major considerations. Then you need to discuss the type of D/s relationship you desire. There are so many variations. Then you need to discuss your needs and desires in and out of the bedroom. Once all of these dynamics have been discussed and you still feel comfortable you can begin to move into a relationship. Good luck!
SAXMANIAC​(sub female)
SAXMANIAC​(sub female) • Oct 10, 2020
We started off in a vanilla relationship and REALLY had to work on the trust aspect.
I wasn't looking for a Dom, per se. But when we discovered BDSM we found that the
D/s dynamic suited us. I guess my Dom was just always there. I was able to submit
to him once the trust was established.