Online now
Online now

Song that describes you or your feelings

Cello Trance
2 months ago • Feb 24, 2024
Cello Trance • Feb 24, 2024
This is totally impossible because there is no one song or one piece of music that can totally describe me.. There is a lot of music that has greatly influenced me. I am a professional, classically, trained, jazz rock, blues, improvisational Cellist… My musical taste are very broad . If I had to make a mount Rushmore of four musicians. It would be Jimi Hendrix, Joni Mitchell, John Coltrane, and Bach.

So of those four… I would pick Joni Mitchell's A Case Of You ; Jimi Hendrix, Little wing,;John Coltrane, a love supreme ;and the Bach unaccompanied Cello suites

Well, also, that being said , I am also a composer and songwriter, but my songs are instrumental. I don't do lyrics. If you are interested, I can show you some of those… they are probably what best describes me
trappedperhaps​(sub female)
1 month ago • Feb 28, 2024
Gotta get past min. & 1/2. Some people don’t like that beginning sound but I do. I feel this song deep
Within me
Right now in this phase of my life. I pray to the lord that I’m put on the right path & with the right person. That’s a lot of life is about for me!

https://youtu.be/qbHu2Y7rnNM