Online now
Online now

When is too soon and when is long enough?

Marchioness​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 14, 2020
Marchioness​(sub female) • Oct 14, 2020
This is such a poignant and relevant question. I find everything becomes clearer with time. I have learnt to give everything time. Truly committed parties whether they be Doms or friends will always stand the test of time. If they don't, then you have your answer. Time to move on.

Plus isn't it all about undeniable chemistry? A rare and precious thing that should never be taken for granted. I have been fortunate to have found this a few times. Each one unique and wonderful in its own way.

An important criteria for me was for my Ds dynamic to be based on friendship and affection firstly. These can only come with patience, communication, being curious about one another and the biggie, respect. This is the reason I take it slow.

To be the reason someone smiles and knowing you are making them happy is a beautiful thing.
    The most loved post in topic
EclecticRhetoric​(dom male)

Time is relative

there is no time line, its your comfort level and you will go insane if you think you had control over whether or not the other person is comfortable .. or whether you waited to long or rushed.... you have to go at your own place and be comfortable to step away if you need to. holding on to time will do nothing because everyone time frame is different. "that's just ..my interpretation of the situation. "

Cited,

Artist: OutKast,
Song:SpottieOttieDopaliscious
Album: Aquemini
Released: 1998
Genres: Neo soul, Southern hip-hop
Purple Freesia

When is too soon and when is long enough?

Purple Freesia • Oct 14, 2020
Wandering in and out of beginnings and endings i find myself asking; did i fall too soon or did i wait too long?

I keep hearing - go slow; what does that mean?

Wondering how others have navigated the get to know you phase as well as the beginning of the commitment phase?