Online now
Online now

Sub life

Palpal
6 years ago • Sep 29, 2017

Sub life

Palpal • Sep 29, 2017
I am new to the lifestyle, but not new to being submissive. I have played the part in all of my relationships, closest i came to being a slave was a kinky girlfriend who pushed my buttons. So how do i take it to the next level, before you say attend munches, trust me when insay i cant. I make a great salary, i am inclined to oral servitude and humiluation, with some but limitrd experience in pain and bondage, but open to both. I take a very mental approach to this lifesyle, so i dont want a domme who acts superior, i want a domme who knows she is superior, that my worshipping her ass isnt a question of when, but how often. Located in california, would love to start a conversation which leads to my proper place beneath her.
    The most loved post in topic
ramifa1975​(sub male)
6 years ago • Oct 18, 2017
ramifa1975​(sub male) • Oct 18, 2017
Unfortunately D/s couples have to keep it discreet to avoid embarrassments at work, in the society, because it is considered to be a psychologic or sexual disorder, not a lifestyle. It was the same for homosexuality in the past, now gays can openly talk in public and at work about their sexual orientation without any problem.
The problem here is different, it's not a sexual orientation, it's a whole lifestyle.
I hope one day the society would accept me as a slave for someone like how they accept homosexuality, this will be ideal for people like me who wish to move to serious total power exchange.
ramifa1975​(sub male)
6 years ago • Oct 18, 2017
ramifa1975​(sub male) • Oct 18, 2017
For now, if your owner desires such activities, you can take a vacation and attend munches in other countries where nobody knows you