Online now
Online now

The end

Tthomas
3 years ago • Dec 7, 2020

Re: The end

Tthomas • Dec 7, 2020
"How does one move past the ending of a d/s relationship when you have been betrayed? How do you stop the hate and resentment so you can move forward?"

Time...Time....and more Time.

Why push yourself to be at a place you are not ready to get to yet?

Hate the SOB, buy a VooDoo doll and a box of straight pins.
In time you get to where you want to be.

WHATEVER YOU DO ...Do not slip to the place where you think you pushed, caused or made him do it. Not good.

One day you will look back at this and you will be better off.
Bunnie
3 years ago • Dec 8, 2020
Bunnie • Dec 8, 2020
"How does one move past the ending of a d/s relationship when you have been betrayed? How do you stop the hate and resentment so you can move forward?"

My suggestion would be to stop trying to stop from feeling it. Resistance makes things so much worse. Just allow yourself to *feel it* (not to be confused with *acting out*) and eventually you will decide that you no longer have a need to hold onto any of it anymore.

The timeframe in relation to this will obviously vary for each person. We all hate to feel discomfort, and yet our emotional freedom seems to always lay on the other side of it. Shortest way is through. However, it’s always a personal choice... there is no right or wrong. I hope you find some peace *hugs*
Virginie​(sub female){lcpw}
3 years ago • Dec 8, 2020

the end

i like seeing those words actually.
Im guessing its harder for some people than others, but isnt it true that if it ended- it was supposed to? Especially if the reasons were "betrayal" and anything else you mentioned. Betrayal comes in many forms, and it can sting, and it can be a stumbling block on the road to recovering the 'me' in 'Wwe' - true and true. You do have control over this. Every time i think back to words or actions that hurt me- i try to redirect any lingering resentment to something more like gratitude. My only regret is that i didnt know sooner how wrong the person was for me. If need be i think of all of the reasons i should( and usually do) feel relief in the place of resentment. Whatever the reason for the ending- it was obviously a big enough issue to cause more than a disagreement or a time out. Someone revealed themselves to be unworthy of your trust. Nothing trumps that. Nothing fixes that. Nothing erases that. For me...once that is done- my love disappears along with my trust, and i think of how lucky i am to be able to spread my wings again. I guess i m suggesting you try some conversion. Changing negatives to positives will likely move things along for you. Also its true- now there is room in your life for someone more worthwhile.