Online now
Online now

Why it so hard to find a true Dominant?

Asteria​(neither female)
5 years ago • Sep 13, 2018
Asteria​(neither female) • Sep 13, 2018
ps. Also, there is one additional, important thing. People before kink. If you approach a submissive, don't ask her about her list of kinks in the first place. Would you do that to a person you see for the first time at a party or in a cafe? I guess not. So no, pretty often that kind of approach will be followed with even more guarded submissive. Or annoyed. Or both.
JJMSTR​(dom male)
JJMSTR​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2018
None of us(DOMs) would expect that the minute we meet a sub that she falls for our charisma, charm and position. We are not in a fairy tale. Leave that shit in Disney.
I'd agree its about communication, talking to each other, and figuring out if the two of you are indeed compatible as DOM and sub.
I've talked to a few women on here as that are submissive woman and they immediately knew how to speak to me. Yes Sir, thank you Sir,.
If your going to write in your profile, I'm his slut, I'm his whore, or I want to be his whore. Then your implying that's how you either feel you are as a sub and identify this way. If your writing it and don't mean it then DON'T WRITE it in your profile.
State what it it is you really are looking for. LTR, daddy, Master,SIR. What ever it is state what it is you want. This is the start to the relationship.
I was reading a profile that the Sub states I'm a slut but not yours, I'm a whore but not yours. I addresses her as such and she took offense to what I commented on to her?? Really?? If I call you out on your profile, how you wrote it then don't be offended when someone addresses it to you.
That's similar to an woman wearing a shirt with her Tits hanging out , then tells you don't look at my Tits because your not what she is looking for in a man, w
She only wants the tall dark n handsome to check her out. That's BS and I'll call out any woman on it.

This site , this place is for Dom( male or female) and Sub(male or female) to find like minded and sometimes connections.
I've seen female DOM profiles calling men out as worthless life's and scum, asshole, sissy, cock sucker prick. Where is the complaints from that? Why is the the standard any different for male sub? Because he is a dude and can take it. Again I throw the BS flag.
If you identify as a sub,whore,slut,servant and state you want to be of service, then as such I would start off in conversation with hello sub whore etc.
Another member (sub) had said maybe you should start with their name first... Ok that's fair. I
Maybe I was coming off a little harsh, but I take myself very serious and I am a strong Dominate male.

Is this an answer everyone will agree with maybe not, but don't go off half cocked and say that we are being rude, mean, and even disrespectful when I read your profile and you write that your looking to be dominated and or to be treated like a sub. Or a photo of you with your titis front and center in a negligee.

This is not TINDER, MATCH.com or any of the other rediculous site they have out there. This is the Cage, say what you mean, mean what you say. If your a Sub, then identify your self appropriately and recognize a Dom male appropriately, yes Sir.
If not your on here to "act" like what you think it means to be a sub. Go to the other sites and post there.

Real Subs, know who they are And identify themselves, and know what it means to serve. Be real on here, be who it is that you identify with. Release your fear and submit to the Dom who you find fits your personality, you have that decision. Then enjoy the pleasures and discipline that comes with your position. Most of all have fun,learn, obey, and cherish the Dom who will treasure you in
Every way. The ecstacy and gifts await inside your cage and release of emotion is so intense that the outside world fades away.
Happy hunting ....
JJMSTR
Asteria​(neither female)
@ JJMSTR,

I am sorry, but I am not going to reply on your whole message - it is just hopeless. But let me tell you something...

"f your a Sub, then identify your self appropriately and recognize a Dom male appropriately, yes Sir. "

I am a submissive. And no, I am not going to call you Sir. Nor I will call anyone else this way. The only one who I am going to call this way is going to be my Dominant. For me you are an average person, and yes _person_ in the first place. The label you identify with comes long after you.
GEORGE TG​(dom male)
GEORGE TG​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2018
I agree with you Asteria icon_smile.gif

Nothing i object on though i understand i am still much missanderstood icon_smile.gif
JJMSTR​(dom male)
JJMSTR​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2018
Then you are lost; find your DOM and call him Sir.

There are those among us who take this seriously. If this is a game for you, your lost.

This is not an argument or is this a battle. I would expect this from a dissobiedient, of course.

Regardless wether you find it hopeless. It's the truth!

There are Doms here who take this seriously and they can be found.

Good luck!
GEORGE TG​(dom male)

Well said JJMSTR.... wel said. I applaude

JJMSTR wrote:
None of us(DOMs) would expect that the minute we meet a sub that she falls for our charisma, charm and position. We are not in a fairy tale. Leave that shit in Disney.
I'd agree its about communication, talking to each other, and figuring out if the two of you are indeed compatible as DOM and sub.
I've talked to a few women on here as that are submissive woman and they immediately knew how to speak to me. Yes Sir, thank you Sir,.
If your going to write in your profile, I'm his slut, I'm his whore, or I want to be his whore. Then your implying that's how you either feel you are as a sub and identify this way. If your writing it and don't mean it then DON'T WRITE it in your profile.
State what it it is you really are looking for. LTR, daddy, Master,SIR. What ever it is state what it is you want. This is the start to the relationship.
I was reading a profile that the Sub states I'm a slut but not yours, I'm a whore but not yours. I addresses her as such and she took offense to what I commented on to her?? Really?? If I call you out on your profile, how you wrote it then don't be offended when someone addresses it to you.
That's similar to an woman wearing a shirt with her Tits hanging out , then tells you don't look at my Tits because your not what she is looking for in a man, w
She only wants the tall dark n handsome to check her out. That's BS and I'll call out any woman on it.

This site , this place is for Dom( male or female) and Sub(male or female) to find like minded and sometimes connections.
I've seen female DOM profiles calling men out as worthless life's and scum, asshole, sissy, cock sucker prick. Where is the complaints from that? Why is the the standard any different for male sub? Because he is a dude and can take it. Again I throw the BS flag.
If you identify as a sub,whore,slut,servant and state you want to be of service, then as such I would start off in conversation with hello sub whore etc.
Another member (sub) had said maybe you should start with their name first... Ok that's fair. I
Maybe I was coming off a little harsh, but I take myself very serious and I am a strong Dominate male.

Is this an answer everyone will agree with maybe not, but don't go off half cocked and say that we are being rude, mean, and even disrespectful when I read your profile and you write that your looking to be dominated and or to be treated like a sub. Or a photo of you with your titis front and center in a negligee.

This is not TINDER, MATCH.com or any of the other rediculous site they have out there. This is the Cage, say what you mean, mean what you say. If your a Sub, then identify your self appropriately and recognize a Dom male appropriately, yes Sir.
If not your on here to "act" like what you think it means to be a sub. Go to the other sites and post there.

Real Subs, know who they are And identify themselves, and know what it means to serve. Be real on here, be who it is that you identify with. Release your fear and submit to the Dom who you find fits your personality, you have that decision. Then enjoy the pleasures and discipline that comes with your position. Most of all have fun,learn, obey, and cherish the Dom who will treasure you in
Every way. The ecstacy and gifts await inside your cage and release of emotion is so intense that the outside world fades away.
Happy hunting ....
JJMSTR
sweet november​(sub female)

Re: Well said JJMSTR.... wel said. I applaude

GEORGE TG wrote:
JJMSTR wrote:

Happy hunting ....
JJMSTR
GEORGE TG​(dom male)

Read that buddys long post i quoted and you will understand.

@ Amethyst

Dear friend i understand you facepalming yourself but point of view is important here.

Doms just don t act like subs...

Amethyst wrote:
Oh the times I wish I could tag Fudbar, Aria or Phanes in a post, this would be one. **Bangs head on wall**

George, are you sure that's the best way to go about this scenario? *Facepalm*

By the way icon_smile.gif

Being Greek i want to ask you if you know what Amethyst meanns. Its a Greek word with meaning. Like all Greek words.

Not some descriptive word of anything but meaningfull.

Do you know ? icon_smile.gif
Asteria​(neither female)
JJMSTR wrote:
Then you are lost; find your DOM and call him Sir.

There are those among us who take this seriously. If this is a game for you, your lost.

This is not an argument or is this a battle. I would expect this from a dissobiedient, of course.

Regardless wether you find it hopeless. It's the truth!

There are Doms here who take this seriously and they can be found.

Good luck!

So if I don't run around calling every Dominant on The Cage "Sir", I am not a _real_ submissive. If that is your point of view, so be it. I don't need to be real for everyone. For some people here I am real as a friend and that's more than enough icon_smile.gif
GEORGE TG​(dom male)
@ marsha xo​

What was the point of your post ?

Agreement or sarcasm ?

If the second then i am much dissapointed for your perception