Online now
Online now

Online Play

SwitchNewb
3 years ago • Nov 25, 2020

Online Play

SwitchNewb • Nov 25, 2020
Tell me about online-only interactions.
What's your experience been? Chat/ Audio/Video? What does a typicaly interaction look like for you?
If you're in a RL relationship, does your partner know about your online play? Does online-only play satisfy a need not adressed IRL?
What do you look for in an online partner?

I'm super curious and somewhat hesitant
subCourtlove​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 25, 2020
subCourtlove​(sub female) • Nov 25, 2020
Hey! So these are all questions I had prior to my first online interaction, and I wasn’t brave enough to ask for advice, so good for you for reaching out! Thankfully, my first experience was with an online Dom who took the time to get to know me and talk to me on the phone prior to any play. We have communicated through chat, message and audio, and as of yet, I have been to shy for video. I am not in a RL relationship, but having a lot of history of long term relationships, I will say that yes, online can definitely satisfy a need that is not being met in real life. (Very much so). Of course that depends on the person. So in an online Dom, whether that be a serious relationship or a play partner, I would look for respect, communication and trust. I am very inexperienced, so my advice may be lacking, but I will say that the experience that I have had has been very rewarding and enjoyable.
    The most loved post in topic
TheDean​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 26, 2020
TheDean​(dom male) • Nov 26, 2020
Online play can be super exciting and satisfying. I have had many great experiences, video and audio. You just need to have a good understanding of what you both are into..
DrKrall
3 years ago • Nov 26, 2020
DrKrall • Nov 26, 2020
I have done role playing online on chat apps. This gets old fast and after the first few times it' not so fun anymore. Probably since I don't see BDSM as role playing but as a lifestyle. I've had a few "sessions" online when I have had subs follow my orders and making them edge and finally come. This was more fun and more like a "real" session only I couldn't use anything but my mind (and sometimes my voice). One of the best was the girl that called me when she masturbated and had me tell her when to come and actually "count her down". I used to do that to my ex IRL, but I didn't even believe myself it would work on the phone.

So depending on how it's done it can be fun and it could even be a "powerkick" for a Dom, but to me it's nothing like the real thing.
BertThunderhorse
3 years ago • Jan 14, 2021
BertThunderhorse • Jan 14, 2021
Roleplaying is a great addition to the sexual experience but, it can be a bummer if the other(s) aren't able to perform. There are ways to use this downfall to everyone's advantage though and a fulfilling and semen drenched great time can still be had.
Lustella​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 10, 2021
Lustella​(sub female) • Feb 10, 2021
- "What's your experience been? Chat/ Audio/Video?"
In the past, I've only taken part in text-based chat rooms. I've tried audio, but usually just end up chickening out....

- "What does a typical interaction look like for you?"
What I'm used to introduction-wise is a quick "what are you wearing?" and then honestly just letting my imagination do the rest. I like writing out how I think things would go and how I'd want my partner to touch me, and how we'd both reach climax.

- "If you're in a RL relationship, does your partner know about your online play?"
I actually haven't told them about it, since the first time I tried it out was a long time ago, when I was dating someone else who did know about it, but I still entertain the thought of roleplaying again if I can find the right partners.

- "Does online-only play satisfy a need not addressed IRL?"
Sometimes. It's nice to describe fantasies and how certain sensations would feel, especially if there's no immediate or actual way to feel those things aside from imagining them. As an artist, describing scenes as vividly as I can is kind of in my nature, so sometimes I can't help but go all out with my sensualized stories.

- "What do you look for in an online partner?"
What I mainly look for in an online partner is someone who is patient, enjoys open conversation, appreciates creative writing... someone who is honest about what they need or want, who isn't afraid to start over when things don't go quite as planned in an RP, and is overall mature.

To add to all this, if I were to pursue RP now, I'd like to meet someone who'd be up for exploring creative writing avenues where we can experiment with fetishes and vivid descriptions of them, especially involving scenes of pain and/or emotional vulnerability. I think it'd be nice to see this relationship develop further at some point, in my opinion, but starting off I think we'd really just be kinky-pen-pals, haha.
BertThunderhorse
3 years ago • Feb 10, 2021
BertThunderhorse • Feb 10, 2021
Yes definitely partner knows about role play lakes role play knows about online anything fun she's always included. Online roleplay can kind of suck because most leaders that much you're able to do for situations and I usually and especially she needs some sort of demented amped up online back and forth for it to even be worth it. Most people are capable of that or are awful and have fetishes that are not even close to the same as what her or I are looking for. Definitely like to do the dress up for the role play and would love to have more role players and do a fun group role play especially her it would be way more scenarios to play out