Online now
Online now

A question

BunnyMuffins​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 12, 2020
BunnyMuffins​(sub female) • Dec 12, 2020
Thanks everyone for their replies, very illuminating to read.

To be clear: this was not my own experience or my own view of Doms. This entire forum post is based on a comment that someone left on one of my old blog posts from last year. It got the wheels in my brain turning so I am merely asking for people to share their own experience in that arena. Although a recent experience has kind of put me into my own headspace, so maybe that's what drove my curiosity to begin with.

Nonetheless, I appreciate all of the responses!
BunnyMuffins​(sub female) • Dec 12, 2020
Also, the reason why I brought up the hunter/primal/predator score on the BDSM test is because when I read the comment I thought perhaps that could explain why that had been the experience of that particular Sub. It makes sense to me if someone enjoys that thrill of hunting perhaps for them the journey might be more important that the destination.
MountaintopMaster
MountaintopMaster • Dec 12, 2020
I like what you wrote, NOoC, because I think it is important for us to remember that this tendency of the heat of infatuation fading can happen to anyone, indeed it is the more common course for most relationships. HOWEVER, I think it is still safe to say that there are those who are MORE prone to enjoying the chase itself, and nothing else. See my comment above about business startup geniuses who are constantly moving on to their next big challenge, and who lose interest once things get stable. These are the same types of human beings, USUALLY, (mostly males, almost always Dom-leaning) and that is a stereotype that I feel comfortable pointing out because it at least just barely true enough that submissive types (of any gender) ought to be aware of.

I also want to reiterate that some of us really do NOT enjoy the chase at first as much as we enjoy it later. As a shy type, the early stages of infatuation are an agony that I Can't wait to be over, but once the long term relationship is stable, I love to "play" the predator chase game with someone who enjoys feeling like the prey.

Just my own experience!
Miki
3 years ago • Dec 13, 2020
Miki • Dec 13, 2020
Does everyone feel the need to write books to address
how they feel???

I loved being Chased!
3 years ago • Dec 13, 2020
BunnyMuffins​(sub female) • Dec 13, 2020
Thank you, Miki for telling me your experience as a Sub! I appreciate the long responses as it's food for thought but I also like you getting straight to the point. All feedback is welcome! icon_smile.gif
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 12, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Jan 12, 2021
Playing at the chase has always been most common for those referred to as ubber-doms. Theres many different types of subs and it doesnt take a sub to submit
poppyclaire​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 12, 2021
poppyclaire​(sub female) • Jan 12, 2021
I have had a few guys who speak to me once or over a few conversations but then they disappear but that hasn't happened to me after I've submitted (I have very limited experience here thou so take what you will from that).