Online now
Online now

Brats

WhiteRoses​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 14, 2021
WhiteRoses​(sub female) • Mar 14, 2021
LittleSubFox wrote:
Imagine what it would be like if two brats decide to get together and make a sub/Dom relationship out of that xD Absolute chaos

I have and it was. I normally would end up encouraging her behavior because I enjoy it. It was too much fun not to.

Last edited by * on Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:24 pm, edited 3 times in total
SlaveEric​(other trans man){Master Cal}
As a fellow brat, I understand. It took a while to find my Dom. Others would ghost me. My advice, ask how they handle brats or if they even like brats, before telling them your a brat. Not lying, just testing the waters beforehand. And also instead of going for the normal doms, seek out a brat tamer, they love having a brat. Its in their job description lol. Now, Im just offering friendly advice. I really do hope you find the Dom that is the right fit for you.
Boetius​(dom male)

Re: Brats

Boetius​(dom male) • Mar 14, 2021
LittleSubFox wrote:
(If I put this in the wrong forum, please feel free to delete or correct)

Why is it that the second I say I'm a brat, people run? Like, yeah I get some people don't like brats, but me personally, I'm not the type of brat that says "Make me" all the time and absolutely refuses to do what you say... I know when to not be a brat and to listen. I know when to be good. I'm not a straight up little shit that doesn't know how to be obedient. It's so frustrating when I feel I make a connection with someone and I get ghosted because I say I'm a brat... Maybe I should just lie and wait until I'm in a relationship? I don't know what to do...Any advice?

Also, before anyone tries to make assumptions, this is not about just one person... This is a continuous dilemma for me. It's really disheartening when you try to make a connection with someone and the second you say you're a brat... they either stop replying, or immediately say, "I don't deal with brats." I'm truly upset and hurt that some brats have become almost a bad thing. I'm not bad...

Do you have any pressing reason to advertise yourself by using the term 'brat'? In my DDlg experience, if a little girl says she likes/wants a silly or playful Daddy, I understand that she is a brat in the sense you have just described about yourself. The give-and-take banter provides an opportunity for fun flirtation, and I love it! On the other hand, a little girl who wears her brat-hood as a badge of honor and stuffs it in my face, I avoid as I would the plague because she may well be.
KatinkaLee​(sub female)
KatinkaLee​(sub female) • Mar 14, 2021
Why do you advertise as a Daddy Dom? Why are you attracted to Baby Girls or Littles? If you can wear your labels as a badge of honor why can't we?

Forgive me but you are perpetuating that being a brat is something negative. For me being a brat is fun and playful and not something I should need to hide. The reason we "advertise" is exactly for situations like this to avoid connecting with someone who does not understand the inner workings of a brat.
LittleSubFox​(sub female)

LittleSubFox​(sub female) • Mar 14, 2021
Boetius wrote:
LittleSubFox wrote:
(If I put this in the wrong forum, please feel free to delete or correct)

Why is it that the second I say I'm a brat, people run? Like, yeah I get some people don't like brats, but me personally, I'm not the type of brat that says "Make me" all the time and absolutely refuses to do what you say... I know when to not be a brat and to listen. I know when to be good. I'm not a straight up little shit that doesn't know how to be obedient. It's so frustrating when I feel I make a connection with someone and I get ghosted because I say I'm a brat... Maybe I should just lie and wait until I'm in a relationship? I don't know what to do...Any advice?

Also, before anyone tries to make assumptions, this is not about just one person... This is a continuous dilemma for me. It's really disheartening when you try to make a connection with someone and the second you say you're a brat... they either stop replying, or immediately say, "I don't deal with brats." I'm truly upset and hurt that some brats have become almost a bad thing. I'm not bad...

Do you have any pressing reason to advertise yourself by using the term 'brat'? In my DDlg experience, if a little girl says she likes/wants a silly or playful Daddy, I understand that she is a brat in the sense you have just described about yourself. The give-and-take banter provides an opportunity for fun flirtation, and I love it! On the other hand, a little girl who wears her brat-hood as a badge of honor and stuffs it in my face, I avoid as I would the plague because she may well be.

What other advertisement am I supposed to give? Are you telling me I shouldn't call myself a brat? I should lie and just not let people know? There's no other way to describe my personality. It's just a part of me. I don't like the term because it makes it seem like the person is just a plain little sjit and I hate it. Sp what else am I supposed to call it? I can't just not let people know. That'd be lying by omission. Not every DD is gonna automatically think that their little is gonna be a brat. Your comment is just plain confusing. 😕
Boetius​(dom male)
KatinkaLee wrote:
Why do you advertise as a Daddy Dom? Why are you attracted to Baby Girls or Littles? If you can wear your labels as a badge of honor why can't we?

Your comment is fallaciously beside the point being made; however, wear what you will because it matters not to me. I was simply responding with my viewpoint to the OP.

KatinkaLee wrote:
Forgive me but you are perpetuating that being a brat is something negative.

Please read my post again, and quit perpetuating your nonsense about what I stated.

KatinkaLee wrote:
For me being a brat is fun and playful and not something I should need to hide.

Okay, then perhaps you might consider advertising your fun and playfulness. Again, read my post.

KatinkaLee wrote:
The reason we "advertise" is exactly for situations like this to avoid connecting with someone who does not understand the inner workings of a brat.

If the term “brat” connotes a potential nutcase for some folks, perhaps you might reconsider your label. But in the end it’s your choice. Just know that some folks will not engage you for good reason.
LunarEclipse​(sub female)

LunarEclipse​(sub female) • Mar 14, 2021
Boetius wrote:

Being a "brat" and "bratting" can mean different things. A brat is a subset of D/s just the same as being a "daddy" is. Littles may brat for fun but deep down they are a little who brats. Whereas I consider myself a brat, not a little, just a submissive brat.

Please do not ask anyone not to "advertise" who they are. That can be extremely damaging to a person's psyche. You are welcome to be a DD and prefer littles who occasionally brat as opposed to someone who has a much deeper connection to what it means to be a brat. However, I would politely request that you choose your words carefully as making a statement such as "a little girl who wears her brat-hood as a badge of honor and stuffs it in my face, I avoid as I would the plague because she may well be" is not only hurtful but extremely narrow-minded.

I am not interested in DD/lg myself but I would never seek to speak ill of that particular dynamic simply because it isn't my cup of tea. Please respect all subsets regardless of your particular tastes.
KatinkaLee​(sub female)
KatinkaLee​(sub female) • Mar 14, 2021
Boetius wrote:
KatinkaLee wrote:

Your comment is fallaciously beside the point being made; however, wear what you will because it matters not to me. I was simply responding with my viewpoint to the OP.

KatinkaLee wrote:
Forgive me but you are perpetuating that being a brat is something negative.

Please read my post again, and quit perpetuating your nonsense about what I stated.

KatinkaLee wrote:
For me being a brat is fun and playful and not something I should need to hide.

Okay, then perhaps you might consider advertising your fun and playfulness. Again, read my post.

KatinkaLee wrote:
The reason we "advertise" is exactly for situations like this to avoid connecting with someone who does not understand the inner workings of a brat.

If the term “brat” connotes a potential nutcase for some folks, perhaps you might reconsider your label. But in the end it’s your choice. Just know that some folks will not engage you for good reason.

I only seek to educate you and open your mind a bit yet you cut down everything I say without truly trying to engage in a healthy discourse. Never once did I lash out at you directly in any way. Perhaps I had hoped that this site would provide an opportunity to improve communication and help squelch stereotypes but as they say, you can lead a horse to water.

Best of luck to you.
Boetius​(dom male)

LittleSubFox wrote:
What other advertisement am I supposed to give? Are you telling me I shouldn't call myself a brat?

No, it is not my place to tell you anything. I simply gave you my view on the matter.

LittleSubFox wrote:
I should lie and just not let people know?

Why say anything specific to the point? If you possess a disagreeable level of brattiness, it will be evident during vetting.

LittleSubFox wrote:
There's no other way to describe my personality.

Your comment is self-limiting.

LittleSubFox wrote:
It's just a part of me.

Okay, so?

LittleSubFox wrote:
I don't like the term because it makes it seem like the person is just a plain little sjit and I hate it.

Then don't use it.

LittleSubFox wrote:
Sp what else am I supposed to call it?

Promote your positive qualities which contribute to your so-called brattiness.

LittleSubFox wrote:
I can't just not let people know. That'd be lying by omission.

Nonsense. Rephrase the term.

LittleSubFox wrote:
Not every DD is gonna automatically think that their little is gonna be a brat.

That may be true, but I have found a degree of 'brat' in every woman I've known - vanilla or otherwise. Some were good 'brats', some were bad.

LittleSubFox wrote:
Your comment is just plain confusing. 😕

Yes, it may well be. Anyway, this thread has been a good reflection on this topic for me. Thank you. icon_smile.gif
Boetius​(dom male)

LunarEclipse wrote:
Boetius wrote:

Being a "brat" and "bratting" can mean different things. A brat is a subset of D/s just the same as being a "daddy" is. Littles may brat for fun but deep down they are a little who brats. Whereas I consider myself a brat, not a little, just a submissive brat.

Okay, your points are well taken.

LunarEclipse wrote:
Please do not ask anyone not to "advertise" who they are.

Please don't put words in my mouth.

LunarEclipse wrote:
That can be extremely damaging to a person's psyche.

If this is true, perhaps a public forum is the wrong place to be.

LunarEclipse wrote:
You are welcome to be a DD and prefer littles who occasionally brat as opposed to someone who has a much deeper connection to what it means to be a brat. However, I would politely request that you choose your words carefully as making a statement such as "a little girl who wears her brat-hood as a badge of honor and stuffs it in my face, I avoid as I would the plague because she may well be" is not only hurtful

Any face-stuffing brat is not that fragile.

LunarEclipse wrote:
but extremely narrow-minded.

Until you make the case for this charge, I will dismiss it as a fallacious ad hom.

LunarEclipse wrote:
I am not interested in DD/lg myself but I would never seek to speak ill of that particular dynamic simply because it isn't my cup of tea. Please respect all subsets regardless of your particular tastes.

You have a nasty habit of mischaracterizing what I have stated. Again, do not put words in my mouth.