Online now
Online now

Private scene music and the craft of BDSM

Georgia Smyths​(dom female)
6 years ago • Oct 24, 2017

Private scene music and the craft of BDSM

For some, the carefully executed music that accompanies every slap, blow, spank, strike and lash is a vital component of a great scene. Each beat in perfect synchronicity.

Take a moment to think about handcuffing your sub facedown to a table, clicking play and then walking out. Leaving them to the atmospheric “Jace Everett - I Wanna Do Bad Things With You” fucking with their mind as they anticipate your return.

Take another moment to imagine flogging their arse to the thud of “In Your Room by Depeche Mode”. Or perhaps slowing down a heavy play element with an amusing “Aqua – Barbie Girl” enough to drive your cunt insane and if you feel you want them present - to drag them right out of subspace!

Just as the flogger or the paddle is a tool of the craft for me – so is music. Another element in your toolbox to help you gain what you desire from an element of a planned scene.

However others find it distracting or annoying. I wonder what your thoughts are on the matter as Dominant or Submissive? Also what are your favourite tunes to play to and for what activity?
    The most loved post in topic
MagikStyx​(dom male)
6 years ago • Oct 26, 2017

Music...Pink, Monslave, Linkin Park

MagikStyx​(dom male) • Oct 26, 2017
Using my handcrafted deerskin floggers to tease your thighs, arse...to the beat.