Online now
Online now

How do you like to be approached?

SageFlame​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 30, 2021
SageFlame​(sub female) • Mar 30, 2021
In any connection, I'm a fan of authenticity! Come as you are and if there is a click it will grow the conversation. Often times a person's mood will flavor their approach so it is not fair to size someone up on the first encounter. That being said we all know that is not how our brain works. We associate constantly. Se la vie. Aside from authenticity, I appreciate, curiosity, humor, and a reciprocal rhythm in conversing.

What I don't care for is pet names right from the get-go, politics or gossip.

I'm here to have a chance to talk to others in the community. I am 110% covert in my real life happenings so it is nice to have a chance to connect on BDSM topics.
DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}
3 years ago • Mar 31, 2021
Whether in the kink world or vanilla... If someone is going to approach me, I would hope they'd do so with common decency as well as on a respectful level.

Be yourself but also understand that you're making your first impression, so make it count.

I agree with the above... I don't agree with the usage of pet names or politics. Stay clear from that.

Also, just because someone is using a kink site, doesn't mean that is ALL they seek to talk about. At least for me, also makes good if you read others profiles before even contacting them.
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
3 years ago • Apr 2, 2021
Cordially. With social finesse and zero kink mentioned while living no further than 2 hours from me if applying to be my submissive or slave explaining what you offer me in a c.v way.

If friendship only. Cordially.
With a subject you have seen I have discussed as a starting point.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
Dragonlove​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 3, 2021
Dragonlove​(sub female) • Apr 3, 2021
A short greeting is fine as long as it is respectful. I may be a little less impressed with "Hi" than a message with just a couple lines saying something like they liked my profile and would like to talk. Honestly, as long as you don't come at me with a message that is sexual or immediately "dom" I'm willing to say hi back.