Online now
Online now

Slave contract

surrendered blonde{Surrendere}
2 years ago • May 3, 2021

Slave contract

my first master,demanded that I perform a surrender ceremony after my capitulation, and I was forced to celebrate the anniversary of my enslavement. Has anyone else experienced this
Miki
2 years ago • May 3, 2021
Miki • May 3, 2021
You have three threads started on here as of this (Sunday) evening and they all have a common denominator.

You're in an "intense" dynamic , to put it lightly.

I cannot speak from experience personally as I have not done "full time subbing" in years, and even then, it was framed around my work schedule, which I did not give up nor will I, hence I'm only a "sexual masochist" now -- meaning I submit only in sexual situations. After and outside of that, I am an independent career woman. I live in my own place, and none of that will change no matter what sort of "dashing dom" comes out of the chute.

I cannot say what is "normal" and what is not. It's a variable concept with the definition of "normal" falling along the lines of "what most people say", and it is often quite subjective, within certain social and legal parameters of course. In those contexts, a lot of things are "not normal".

But enough of that long-winded crap. To boil it down, if you like this situation, enjoy it. If not, then you need to end it because if only one partner in this dynamic enjoys it and you are, for the most part, miserable, then it is an unhealthy relationship for you.

Furthermore, BDSM arrangements, no matter who signs what are not legally binding. They are novelty items... "props"... in the dynamic for the enjoyment and fulfillment of the people involved.

And of course, never let this sort of situation convince you that you are less than a human being with feelings and more importantly, rights like everyone else.
    The most loved post in topic