Online now
Online now

FtM Boyfriend wants to cuckold me. We need advice.

Puta​(sub male)
6 years ago • Nov 4, 2017

FtM Boyfriend wants to cuckold me. We need advice.

Puta​(sub male) • Nov 4, 2017
I am a CIS Male in a hopefully long term relationship with a wonderful FtM male, he has had top surgery but still has original genitalia.
I want him to take that Dom role and am definitely into the idea of being his sub, but i am more traditional and feel like him having sex with other men takes away from my identity as a man.
I heard a podcast about a guy that went to kink camp and was very worried about what could possibly happen to him. He worried so much that he wasn't having any fun until a friend handcuffed him behind his back, suddenly his worry went away because he had no control over the situation or what might happen to him.
I need something that will act as a mental hand cuff, something that makes me feel like i have very little control over the situation.
I would be willing to look into hypnosis, brain washing or even mind fucking though i don't really even know what that is or how it would be done.
Any ideas, thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Tessallia​(sub male)
6 years ago • Nov 5, 2017
Tessallia​(sub male) • Nov 5, 2017
Well one thing a lot of D/s relationships do is having the sub wear a collar or some other form of restraint/ symbol that the sub belongs to someone in whatever capacity it means to their relationship. Some people feel like it needs to look like a collar and not a piece of jewelry and so they do things that are easy to hide in public like ankle shackles that can be covered in by pants. A lot of times if the sub just need A reaffirmation that that doing what their told/ or going through whatever their play involves does not lessen them in the eyes of their partner. Another thing you could try is chastity it will remind you that jyou dom is in control. Assuming you ok with chastity. I would more than anything recommend talking with your dom candidly and openly as possible about your feelings. Good communication is the framework for which these relationships are form and maintained. Be open to his suggestions and needs but make sure this communication is open both ways. Your opinions desires and needs are just as important. I hope this helps and feel free to ask more questions
Puta​(sub male)
6 years ago • Nov 7, 2017
Puta​(sub male) • Nov 7, 2017
Thank you Tessallia for your thoughts. I have worn a collar in the past but am not currently in one (I would like to have it on again but i will wait for him to decide i need one). I really i am looking for more of a brainwash or mind fuck, i just feel like i need some kind of mental hand cuffs.