Online now
Online now

Boundaries Overstepped?

LilMinx​(sub female){Not Lookin}
2 years ago • Aug 14, 2021
MasterDomDok wrote:
We are all glad you are safe. How did your Daddy take it?

Sorry for the late reply! Been super busy with school. Daddy was not happy at all. Because we live thousands of miles away and are long distance, he gets very upset and feels as though he should be here with me. But I reassure him that everything is fine and I handled it accordingly. But Daddy wasn't happy at all...got very aggressive and angry about it. Luckily it hasn't happened again since then!
LilMinx​(sub female){Not Lookin}
2 years ago • Aug 14, 2021
cherilynn wrote:
Dear Lord, what an asshat!
That guy is no "Dom". I bet you everything I've got that he couldn't get laid by a damn cactus.

I'm sorry you had to deal with such a sleaze. Anyone in bdsm with two brain cells to rub together knows you never speak to or touch a collared sub without permission.

That guy doesn't have the sense God gave a turnip green and one day he is going to do some stupid stuff infront of the wrong person and get the beat down he so desperately deserves. Can ya tell this kind of stuff rubs me wrong!?

So glad you are OK!

Thank you so much!

It was pretty scary/nerve-wracking, especially for me as I have sever anxiety disorder and don't like socializing a whole lot with strangers. But I'm just glad that he finally left after I was staying firm and telling him to back the fuck up. My Daddy was certainly not happy at all. He wished he could have been there because he definitely would have given him a beat down(don't mess with a military man!).

But yes, this kind of stuff rubs me wrong as well. Like, learn consent and boundaries. Don't overstep them. And also have respect for people when you obviously know not to do what you just did.

Thank you for your concern! I am definitely okay now.