Online now
Online now

Blocking

Master Raf​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 26, 2022
Master Raf​(dom male) • Jan 26, 2022
harleyqt wrote:
My guess is they're running away from their feelings or they just don't want to confront you. Either way it's weak imo. Especially if you're just blocking someone and they didn't do anything to warrant it.

This is soooo true. They lament people who run away from feelings but they do it too.
Master Raf​(dom male)
Master Raf​(dom male) • Jan 26, 2022
harleyqt wrote:
My guess is they're running away from their feelings or they just don't want to confront you. Either way it's weak imo. Especially if you're just blocking someone and they didn't do anything to warrant it.

This is soooo true. They lament people who run away from feelings but they do it too.
sexycurves​(switch female)
sexycurves​(switch female) • Jan 26, 2022
I haven't blocked anyone yet although I have received messages I'd rather not have. I have replied to those messages saying that I'm not interested. It's as simple as that. If they continue to message me, I just simply delete the conversation. They get the message. I have muted people, particularly in chat.

Some are quick to block and others are more patient.

I certainly would only block if I felt threatened and/or was constantly getting unwanted messages. I would report them first and then block.
harleyqt​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jan 27, 2022
harleyqt​(sub female) • Jan 27, 2022
Master Raf wrote:
harleyqt wrote:

Right!! I had someone tell me they had abandonment issues and then just hours later out of nowhere they blocked me. 🤔 There was absolutely no reason to block me, everything seemed to be going well. That could really be detrimental to a sub if that had lasted longer than 4 days lol I think said person needs to take some time off to reflect before he takes on anymore submissives because truthfully I find it emotionally abusive.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 27, 2022
Snipped for focus:
sexycurves wrote:
I haven't blocked anyone yet although I have received messages I'd rather not have. I certainly would only block if I felt threatened and/or was constantly getting unwanted messages. I would report them first and then block.

That's the problem. Reporting unwanted and offensive messages does nothing. Unsolicited offers to butt fuck you while your dominant watches and then, as an added *bonus*, suck HIM off aren't actionable offenses or considered out of the ordinary on a kink site. They're treated as nothing more than a casual wave or nodded hello would be treated elsewhere. The only effective and sensible response is to angrily mutter under your breath, shake your fists at the cyber cloud gods and pound that block button with an emphatic flourish.

I'm never going to grasp why so many people are offended by, and resistant to, the straightforward act of blocking people who have no compunctions at all over being openly rude and intrusive. In fact, it's apparently their very own kink and they practice it with fervor and without consent from their unwilling but captive victims. 😒
sexycurves​(switch female)
sexycurves​(switch female) • Jan 27, 2022
Yes, I find that many people are offended by their messages and I don't understand that, especially being on this site. When I get messages like that, I just delete the conversation and roll my eyes, or I'll respond and bluntly say but without saying fuck off. Haha.

I will only use the blocking button if they don't grow or learn anything and keep pestering me
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 27, 2022
sexycurves wrote:
Many people are offended by their messages and I don't understand that, especially being on this site.
I find it odd that some people behave as though common courtesy is dispensable just because this is a kink site. I'm not of the mind to engage and indulge anyone crass enough to bombard with their uninvited whack fantasies and don't understand those who DO choose to spar with them as though it's a teaching moment of some kind. It's a good thing the enablers exist otherwise the initiators would be left high and dry. On other hand they might actually stop wasting others time if their assholery didn't pay off for them in some way. 🤷
Notely
2 years ago • Jan 28, 2022
Notely • Jan 28, 2022
Well one can not ready but fully ask about you like get know you more this one can turn one away also.
2 years ago • Jan 28, 2022
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 28, 2022
EssenceAmore wrote:
Well one can not ready but fully ask about you like get know you more this one can turn one away also.
How can you interpret crude and invasive messages as an acceptable way of "getting to know someone?". I honestly want to know what I'm not seeing that the rest of you seem to find acceptable and routine even. Thanks