Online now
Online now

One Dom and Two Subs Living together

babyseb​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 27, 2021

babyseb​(sub female) • Sep 27, 2021
I am wondering what experience anyone has had with One Dom who has 2 subs all living together under one roof. each sub is exclusive to the Dom. What challenges have been encountered, what are also the good amazing parts about it? Are there schedules, rules, etc
Gaiawolf​(sub female){RogueWolf}
I was in two poly households. Never worked for me because time was not taken to make each of us feel special and loved. We were encouraged to compete for attention and affection. So for me, I have no interest in ever trying again. Now that's not to say I didn't take away some valuable lessons and some wonderful memories of my sisters, but overall not a positive experience.
keeblerkitty​(sub female){Looking}

First of all there are same but different rules for this type of dynamic, and ALL have to be on the same page otherwise this dynamic will not work for you. And at some point the Dominant will want the two submissives or the potential new submissive to meet each other, by then He will know both of the submissives Hard Limits, Soft Limits, wants, desires, needs, and sexual pleasures. Example, He may want me to watch Him have Sadistic Sex with you (which I'm ok with I'm a voyeur also), and you may not want me watching at all, unless its a hard limit, that's considered Topping from the bottom. (There are many different examples of Topping from the bottom that is just one) What the Dominant want's comes first always and in all things. This is why ALL being on the same page is very important.

I have done this and it is wonderful especially if both submissives are bisexual. I had lived with as many as 6 submissives me being 7. No we were never allowed to touch each other in a sexual, or otherwise, way without the Dominant's permission EVER (lol, so no fighting). That is grounds for dismissal in this type of dynamic, and trust me if one submissive says the other touched her like that BOTH will be questioned and or disciplined. Honesty always, because if one or the other is proven to be lying that to is also grounds for immediate dismissal.

The only rules were the Dominant's rules, submissives do not have rules, we follow the rules, submissives have Hard Limits and Soft Limits otherwise it would be Topping from the bottom. I do not know a Dominant that will tolerate this for any period of time.

The submissives are to support and love one another but always the Dominant's want's, wishes, desires and needs come first always.

Tasks were generally given to each submissive to complete together, or two separate lists - one for each submissive. There can be no arguing when living in the same house together or the "nagging" of the Dominant. This will not be tolerated, maybe to a point, but could also be grounds for dismissal. The submissives should be able to sit down together, with or without the Dominant, like adults and talk (not scream at each other) through any issue(s).

There can be no jealousy EVER, example, "Well you're spending more time with her than me", this is a nono....Dominant's do not tolerate this type of behavior at all or for any reason or for an extended period of time EVER, again grounds for dismissal. If the Dominant only wants to have scene play and/or play time with one submissive that time, that is His choice, not ours to make. (We, as submissives are to make our Dominant's life as stress free as possible in all things.) The other submissive can set up for after care or make sure the Dominant doesn't need anything. That is one example of how that would work. If you should be told ahead of time that the Dominant will only have play time or scene play with the other submissive, you can set out snacks, drinks, towels etc., because you want your Dominant to be happy and satisfied with His choices of having two submissives. One can and should always work hand in hand to please the Dominant in all things with another submissive.

Dominant's always want a calm and pleasing household at all times and in any given situation. REMEMBER THIS. If He is pushed to the point of disciplining for the same offense daily, it is most likely you will be dismissed. This is different than maintenance spankings, I happen to LOVE LOVE LOVE maintenance spankings.

It is never, nor can it be, a competition between two or twenty submissives for the Dominant's attention. If He did not want you there you wouldn't be there in the first place. If He didn't think you could handle it you wouldn't have been approached or asked about this type of dynamic.

The best way to look at this is very simply, you will bring a particular set of traits into the relationship the Dominant wants but so will the other submissive(s) bring their best traits also. Otherwise she would not be there to start with. It's like a compliment to each other for the Dominant's happiness and well being.

Scene play or play time is very important to ALL Dominants that I can think of so if you are unwilling to participate in any way, shape, form or fashion with this, then the chances are this type of dynamic is not for you. If this Dominant wants two then he WILL have two. What our Dominant wants is what He wants and it may not fit into your ideals of what your BDSM relationship should be, so again this type of dynamic would not be for you. When a Dominant decides to have more than one submissive it is important to remember this, it's not that you couldn't/can't satisfy Him. Dominant's push their limits also to make themselves better as a Dominant, Stronger (Physically and mentally), more Confident and to show that they can care for and love two or more submissives as individuals at the same time. Just like our Dominant will push our limits as submissives so that we can be stronger (mentally and physically), and be more confident.

Talking with your Dominant, or potential Dominant, is very important especially when two or more submissives are living or will be living in the same house. Express your feelings and/or concerns to the Dominant. If this is what He truly wants to have and you can not comply then I'm sorry to say you will/may be left behind. In this situation the Dominant, most generally, does not want a strictly dick only submissive. Sorry!

If cunnilingus, giving and receiving, is on your Hard Limits list then again this type of dynamic is not for you. As I know from past experience and having 30+ years in this lifestyle that the Dominant would want to see the two submissives together and interacting sexually, during scene play, and/or play times, supporting one another, helping with after care, even the Dominant's after care. He has two tasks, well in this case three. To ensure His submissives are satisfied and that He is also, that is a load to carry for ANY Dominant even with one submissive.

Something else you will want to know, this type of dynamic may or may not, have an alpha submissive - not that she is more important than the other, it is to ensure that tasks are completed, emotions maintained, attitudes maintained and to be the sounding board for another submissive. (That is a lot to handle also) That limits the stress on the Dominant and just promotes good attitudes, good structure, love, and caring in the household. However even as I was an alpha at one time DISCIPLINE is always up to the Dominant ALWAYS. I have tied a few to chairs until my Dominant returned as per His/Her instructions. I just am not a disciplinarian by nature, however I have been asked to take part in such, not that I liked it but I did as my Dominant asked of me, always.

Think about this dynamic before you enter into it, as it requires a lot from you, the Dominant, and the other submissive(s). Remember always your Dominant comes first in all things. Once entered into you can't just decide, I don't want this. Again that is why ALL must be on the same page to start with.

I hope this helps you. These experiences with my Dominant were so pleasing to me and I'd love to have this again with the potential Dominant.
    The most loved post in topic