Online now
Online now

Respect Littlespace

Redneck Kitty​(sub female){(mdlg)}
2 years ago • Oct 17, 2021

Respect Littlespace

To all the Caregivers,
Remember when you were a kid (maybe 8, maybe 13) you had a cubby house or maybe a tree house and it was a place that was yours, it was a place you could 'escape' to, where adults couldn't go, a place you felt free to just be you, a peaceful and fun place.
A littles Little space (LS) is just that, it is a safe place, a place to escape to where s/he can be his or herself, free from the grown-up world and the responsibilities that go with 'adulting'.
Like you did, a little fills this place with things that make him or her feel happy, safe and comfortable, not just items, but also thoughts, perhaps happy memories, and definitely dreams.
If you are REALLY lucky s/he might invite you in, but s/he doesn't have to. Don't force your way in, it's HIS or HER space, a sanctuary and his or hers to enjoy as s/he pleases.
As a CG, it's your job to encourage your little there, provide items which help your little into LS, provide the time and freedom for your little to go there, don't force your little to, don't prevent your little either, just let your little choose when s/he'd like to go, and help.
My suggestion, sit outside LS, let your little know you are there looking out for them and make your little feel safe and comfortable. After all, that's what a Daddy does, right? I know that's what MY Daddy does!
    The most loved post in topic
Banemus​(dom male)
2 years ago • Oct 17, 2021
Banemus​(dom male) • Oct 17, 2021
A question to all the little's.

What could be an unique element to add to your environment to elevate your enjoyment even more?