Online now
Online now

You're a Dom... but are you really?

bearpig​(dom male){Collared}
2 years ago • Feb 5, 2022
This is a great topic.
I do have a question on this.
I am a switch I dom but I feel in how I was trained back when I was young the real meaning behind what I was trained in is fading people have lost sight of things. So I do a podcast telling how I was trained what I was trained in how to train. I seek to get my word out there because people seem to lose or not see things.
So as a dom am I in the wrong for wanting to put the word out there?
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
bearpig wrote:
I do a podcast telling how I was trained what I was trained in how to train. I seek to get my word out there because people seem to lose or not see things. So as a dom am I in the wrong for wanting to put the word out there?
That seems an odd question to me. What makes you ask it? Do you feel you're "wrong" because no one seems to be listening to you or expressing any interest? If so, that's beyond your control. That old adage of "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink" has endured over the years for precisely *this* reason. "Putting your word out" doesn't guarantee you're going to find any eager disciples.
It has been a form of speech a way to get my word out. In todays world it is better than others. I am sure of myself. And if my word was not getting out then I stop but the daily reply's in my tell different and so does my ratings. Stupid no. There are never stupid questions its only the stupid that fear asking and fear what they do not know. I was seeking what others thought. I was not seeking there approval How others think is there right and there concern it should never be my concern. But I like hearing no matter what. And if what they say is closed minded then they shall go through life closed minded. Those that approach things with a open mind and excepts that which is different are those thats open to wisdom and open to change and those that are different.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
bearpig wrote:
I was seeking what others thought. I was not seeking there approval How others think is there right and there concern it should never be my concern. But I like hearing no matter what.

You took time to ask "Am I in the wrong?". That seemed to me to be seeking some kind of reassurance. Clearly, I was mistaken. Last piece of advice I can take time to offer though is this: You can't turn back the hands of time.
Good luck in your mission, nonetheless.
Master Raf​(dom male)
Master Raf​(dom male) • Feb 5, 2022
A dom needs to be able to control others. To do that, they need to control themselves. There are many that cannot do that.
Master Raf​(dom male)
Master Raf​(dom male) • Feb 5, 2022
bearpig wrote:
Not all doms control I am a dom and I still train others so for all doms to control is not true its just how you been trained.

Excuse me but your profile says you serve someone. Sounds like a sub rather than a dom.
He is my Handler and he is my Huzbear. I am free to do as I wish I do as I was trained and I also a dom I train others. A Master can be a switch if he choses. They learn by subbing it gives them as a Master ideas that one may not of thought of. And to Keep yourself as a sub it will remind you where you came from who you are. It makes you a better Master
Master Raf​(dom male)
2 years ago • Feb 6, 2022
Master Raf​(dom male) • Feb 6, 2022
Your handler and huzbear? What are those? Is huzbear like a husband?

And you are a switch and a bearpig also?

But also a dom?

Ok...