Online now
Online now

You're a Dom... but are you really?

bearpig​(dom male){Collared}
2 years ago • Feb 6, 2022
Handler huzbear is another word for husband. A handler is one that will mold you guild you I serve him he does not command me tell me what to do or control me. I serve with honor pride and respect. I am only told what to do if I do something that hinders my health. We meet each other kink. I was trained as a pig and I worked up to where I am now. Today people has perverted piggery ya there are those that are willing to do fisting scat stuff like that. I was trained to serve please and pleasure. I was trained in the art of pleasure. So I have worked from the bottom up I have earned what I have I now train others. And I get the word out by other means where I say a pig has another choice he dont have to be locked in a dungeon a pig is not meant to be controlled.
CSI
CSI
CSI • Feb 6, 2022
The level of disrespect and immaturity shown here by self-proclaimed dominants is absolutely astonishing. What is wrong with you two?

Although I do have to laugh about the appropriate title of this forum post and the previous exchanges....

Last edited by * on Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total
CSI
CSI
CSI • Feb 6, 2022
By having dom male in brackets behind your name, you are indicating you are indeed a dominant. Correct me if that is wrong.

And the volleys back and forth in both of your blogs and in this forum talking about being small minded, not as trained, or not as knowledgeable is certainly a level of disrespect. Neither one of you knows the other or has lived the others life. Why the heated debate?
bearpig​(dom male){Collared}
That is true we know not one another. I am only stating what I feel how I feel. When I feel I am being judged it gives me right to pass judgement on them and as they seem fit to let it be known I will say it as I see fit. I do not care if it hurts one but if I am respected then I "will" respect the other.
As for Me being a Dom. I was brought into BDSM in 1985 I have worked my way up to training then handling. MY old Handler before he died gave me the title of Pig Handler. It is a title I hold with pride and a title I hold in honor. I put down Dom because there was not a title for Handler here.
When I was trained my handler told me that in life and in BDSM one "Must" have Honor, Trust, Respect, loyalty, If both cannot honor another then you have know right, Trust, If you cannot trust your Handler then you should not be, Respect, If there is no respect get out there, This goes for life to If respect is not shown to me then why should I show it?
lifeofdom​(dom male)
lifeofdom​(dom male) • Feb 6, 2022
As I stated previously in different blogs I believe a lot of doms feel threatened by other doms: the masculinity, the aggression, makes them want to be shown fierce in front of other doms, accepting advice is against it, against primal instinct and pride...
As stated here, it's seen as a sign of weakness, and how much knowledge they possess kink wise..
The fear of the unknown: To ask something to another dom, " will I be laughed at?"
Still pretty much a big taboo..
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
lifeofdom wrote:
As I stated previously in different blogs I believe a lot of doms feel threatened by other doms: the masculinity, the aggression, makes them want to be shown fierce in front of other doms.
Insecure folks do tend to bluster, bristle and bustle - they do come across as omegas trying to claw their way to a higher rank in the pack.