Online now
Online now

Just a thought

CallMeOz​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 9, 2022

Just a thought

CallMeOz​(dom male) • Jan 9, 2022
I saw a comment from a submissive in here recently, stating that being without a Dom is like being incomplete, or having a part of themselves, missing. To me, as a Dom, being without a submissive is like being a ship without an anchor. I feel I need the connection with a submissive to help me center, to focus. A Dom only has the power that is given to them by the sub. In the same way the sub, anchors the Dom, allowing them to support and care for the sub.
    The most loved post in topic
CallMeOz​(dom male)
2 years ago • Feb 21, 2022
CallMeOz​(dom male) • Feb 21, 2022
Harleyqt... I'm sorry its taken me this long to respond I've been dealing with a lot of life stuff recently. To answer your question... no I've never really visited any websites about the lifestyle.... if you'd like to talk more, feel free to message me.
scarlet rose
2 years ago • Feb 22, 2022
scarlet rose • Feb 22, 2022
Yes, 100%. Both side come together to help each other be the best person they can be.

At the same time, one must be careful not to depend their identity on weather or not they have the other yin to the yang. They should also be careful not to go into, I don't need a partner. Its called contentment for this season. I am ok where I am at.
Scarlett Sophie​(sub female)
2 years ago • Feb 25, 2022
Hello there! I find this idea so interesting, and really enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts above. I am not sure if I feel the same.... rather than completing one another, I feel that the right Dom would add to me, and I to Him. Together in relationship, we bolster the shiny, beautiful qualities in each other while also helping to balance the other's extremes. I don't think I see this as me completing Him or the other way around, because that would mean the person I was prior to the relationship was lacking. Rather, I feel a dynamic creates the space for growth and expansion and exploration of the self and of your partner. After all, we are each on our own journeys and if my path crosses and collides with a brilliant, wonderful Dom, it doesn't negate where I've been, the things that have shaped me, or where I have yet to go. Same on my partner's end. So maybe this is all to say that none of us are complete or ever will be. We are constantly growing and changing and moving with the current of life, learning from the people we surround ourselves with, and continuing forward with shiny eyes at who or what is to come.
CallMeOz​(dom male)
2 years ago • Feb 27, 2022
CallMeOz​(dom male) • Feb 27, 2022
Scarlett, I agree with you on your comment about completion. Its not that one or the other (or both) are lacking in any way but that the synchronicity that develops from the relationship. The ability to fill the others needs and desires. So rather than say we complete each other maybe I should have said we "enhance " each other.
Notely
2 years ago • Feb 27, 2022
Notely • Feb 27, 2022
I was young I thought relationship and guy completed me but as I got older and grow I learned I did need to be someone I needed to grow with myself and evolve. I know it’s natural to someone to think they need a guy just not taught in these times Mastering yourself. What people see and learn but until you wake up. I don’t rely on anyone Ask or beg growth comes with in time the Journey with experience just let things flow. Can’t force a connection has be right vibration I never force anyone it has be right ailment soul level and feeling love is rare. Best be off the market not looking it will happen in time.