Online now
Online now

BDSM Survival Kit

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Jan 25, 2022
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 25, 2022
Anam wrote:
It occurred to me that 16 looks like length... Plaits refer to the number of individual kangaroo strips used to braid a whip... It can be any length. Tipically 4.6.8
I did take it to mean plaits. Both my husbands were big into single tails and one was very proficient with a six foot bullwhip. Scared the crap out of newer people when he brought it out for demonstrations at a local BDSM group /dungeon but fear is one of my biggest turn ons. I always love to hear a dominant mention single tail whips.
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Jan 25, 2022
Make sure everything is fully charged.

My ultimate list is still being considered. Yes, to all of the above (except the dissatisfied lover). I would add:

Butt plug
Dildo (with harness depending)
Duct tape
Chain/s
Belt can be added to the outfit
Notely
2 years ago • Jan 26, 2022
Notely • Jan 26, 2022
Alli express for the sadistic toys. good to have a safe box or makeup artist uses put a lock on it. Still go to the hardware store for some things bathroom rings and wood to make your own stall to chain someone else in and chain spider web. I helped my friend build his dungeon \back few years ago. glass paddle ruler for spanking.
BikerDan​(other male)
2 years ago • Jan 28, 2022
BikerDan​(other male) • Jan 28, 2022
For me, the essentials I would pack are a blind hood, rope, lube, leather gloves and a cattleprod.

I’m sure we all know how I would use them.