Online now
Online now

Need advice anyone?

bearpig​(dom male){Collared}
2 years ago • Feb 5, 2022

Need advice anyone?

Ok your training a sub but you need to punish him but here the thing.
The sub eats pain up he makes it feel good to him When you flog him he turns and smiles it goes for any impact play.
You try to do other things like make him feel low he eats it up.
So what do I do to punish this guy?
Mufasadagreat
Mufasadagreat • Feb 5, 2022
Give him a boring punishment like separating brown and white rice out of a mix bowl of rice
Shaynna​(dom female)
Shaynna​(dom female) • Feb 5, 2022
Does he enjoy writing lines or standing in a corner? if not, you can try those.

If you don't find anything you can always not play with him as his punishment.
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • Feb 5, 2022
It's easy you punish him with pleasure but not to the point of release
Where do you think the phrase killing them with kindness comes from
Make him dinner and then empty yourself on His hard cock while he gets no release and then cuddle him to sleep
bearpig​(dom male){Collared}
To punish him with know release is no punishment. Part of his training he must learn not to pleasure himself but to stay focused on pleasuring the man he is with. Pleasuring himself is something he can do later when said session is over. To teach this he is put in Chasity
AdamDragon​(dom male)
2 years ago • Feb 6, 2022
AdamDragon​(dom male) • Feb 6, 2022
Get away from all the crap you read on the internet. Punishment is to be uniquely indicative to the offending behavior. The point of a punishment is o prevent said behavior from being repeated. Think outside the box, be unique and by all means do not include pain or any sexual activity. There are many forms of punishment. Get inside the mind first. Know what makes this person who and what they are before you just throw something at them. Always go deeper but in a safe manner.
    The most loved post in topic
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 29, 2022

Re: Need advice anyone?

I'mME • Aug 29, 2022
bearpig wrote:
Ok your training a sub but you need to punish him but here the thing.
The sub eats pain up he makes it feel good to him When you flog him he turns and smiles it goes for any impact play.
You try to do other things like make him feel low he eats it up.
So what do I do to punish this guy?

Why do so many Doms want to punish physically? How about using your noodle take away something. Corner time, write lines, a lecture while they are in corner time, or how about having him clean the toilet with a tooth brush.

Etc.
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 29, 2022
AdamDragon wrote:
Get away from all the crap you read on the internet. Punishment is to be uniquely indicative to the offending behavior. The point of a punishment is o prevent said behavior from being repeated. Think outside the box, be unique and by all means do not include pain or any sexual activity. There are many forms of punishment. Get inside the mind first. Know what makes this person who and what they are before you just throw something at them. Always go deeper but in a safe manner.

HOLY BAT BALLS, ROBIN...

WOW, and I mean that as in WOW.

I had been thinking about writing a post on this very topic. Why so many folks who have a punishment dynamic use pain and sexual punishment as the go to's.

I would never agree to any punishment involving anything sexual. Let me repeat that, I would never consent to anything that involved sexual punishment.

The majority may commence to loading the cannons and their muskets ☺️😳😁] Be prepared for return fire as soon as I find my musket balls...

Got the recort, I am not dissing anyone's dynamic, what they have come up with for discipline and punishment. I also understand funishment, although I am not sure everyone does.
Zelia
Zelia • Aug 29, 2022
For some subs pain and sexual activity is an effective punishment, for others it’s not. Quite simple.

Know Your sub, understand their mind. Consider the misdemeanour and what it is that You want to achieve with the punishment. The more time You spend with them the easier it becomes. It’s impossible to suggest a punishment without knowing the submissive.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
Based on the little information that you wrote, it sounds to me that your sub is disobeying on purpose, but I could be wrong since I have no idea what the infractions actually are vs. your rules and I don't know you nor your sub.....either way, that's between the two of you. I don't know if you two have had a serious talk about why he is being disobedient, but it's an important thing to know. In any situation where someone is engaging in unwanted behavior, it's important to know why they are doing it in order to change....that's not just my opinion, it's just basic psychology.

I noticed that the OP is about 6 months old. I hope that you and your sub have worked out the issue.