Online now
Online now

Is this a legitimate escape ?

Slpnot​(switch male){Haven't be}
2 years ago • Feb 9, 2022

Is this a legitimate escape ?

Okay I have a friend that comes over and locks me up and she'll go. coming back an hour or four later. Lets me go and everybody's happy. One caveat is if I get loose I get to tie her up. She doesn't want to be tied up so she uses handcuffs padlocks and chain. Irish eights to be exact and she is very good at it. I have never escaped from her bondage. Well last Sunday I managed to get a hold of my phone I called her up and said I was freaking out can you come and get me. She came back and let me go it took less than an hour for this to happen. My argument is I got loose and now it's Her turn is this a legitimate escape ?
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}

Re: Is this a legitimate escape ?

Slpnot wrote:
Okay I have a friend that comes over and locks me up and she'll go. coming back an hour or four later. Lets me go and everybody's happy. Well last Sunday I managed to get a hold of my phone I called her up and said I was freaking out can you come and get me. She came back and let me go it took less than an hour for this to happen. My argument is I got loose and now it's Her turn is this a legitimate escape ?
I'd be concerned in case of fire or a medical emergency not about whose turn it is to be tied up and left alone.
nuli​(sub female){Unkolared}

Re: Is this a legitimate escape ?

Slpnot wrote:
Okay I have a friend that comes over and locks me up and she'll go. coming back an hour or four later. Lets me go and everybody's happy. One caveat is if I get loose I get to tie her up. She doesn't want to be tied up so she uses handcuffs padlocks and chain. Irish eights to be exact and she is very good at it. I have never escaped from her bondage. Well last Sunday I managed to get a hold of my phone I called her up and said I was freaking out can you come and get me. She came back and let me go it took less than an hour for this to happen. My argument is I got loose and now it's Her turn is this a legitimate escape ?

Personally no its not a real escape. Either you were lying about having a problem or b. you actually were having a problem and needed to be released. Either way you had to get her to let you out. Not you escaping on your own
DeepEmbrace​(dom female)
DeepEmbrace​(dom female) • Feb 9, 2022
You are worried about the wrong thing in this situation, OP.

One of the most important rules of bondage is that the person who is being tied up should NOT be left unsupervised/unattended. You say your "friend" leaves you tied up or chained up and doesn't come back until "an hour or four later." What you have described here is utterly dangerous and, frankly, utterly stupid behavior. You and your "friend" should be endlessly grateful that you have not had a medical emergency, that a fire has not broken out, or that some other instance has not left you DEAD and left her on trial in the court system.

Too many people leave common sense at the door when it comes to kink. We need to stand up against this kind of behavior and help educate people. They may get pissed, they may not listen, but at least we have said something.

Thank you, WW. I see above that you also have spotted the "wtf" and the real issue here. This is my first forum post in my time on this site. I usually lurk in the forums, but this one is just so over the top that I had to say something. I would hate for someone to see this and think that this is okay.

And before the one twue way Domly Dum riggers and/or brainwashed subs and rope bottoms come along trying to defend this. No, it is NOT okay. Ever. EVER. And, no, there is no reputable club or dungeon or party would allow anything like this, either. So don't even try to defend it.

And don't try to bait me because I am not arguing this with anyone on here.
    The most loved post in topic
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Feb 9, 2022
DeepEmbrace wrote:
You are worried about the wrong thing in this situation, OP.

One of the most important rules of bondage is that the person who is being tied up should NOT be left unsupervised/unattended. You say your "friend" leaves you tied up or chained up and doesn't come back until "an hour or four later." What you have described here is utterly dangerous and, frankly, utterly stupid behavior. You and your "friend" should be endlessly grateful that you have not had a medical emergency, that a fire has not broken out, or that some other instance has not left you DEAD and left her on trial in the court system.

Too many people leave common sense at the door when it comes to kink. We need to stand up against this kind of behavior and help educate people. They may get pissed, they may not listen, but at least we have said something.

Thank you, WW. I see above that you also have spotted the "wtf" and the real issue here. This is my first forum post in my time on this site. I usually lurk in the forums, but this one is just so over the top that I had to say something. I would hate for someone to see this and think that this is okay.

And before the one twue way Domly Dum riggers and/or brainwashed subs and rope bottoms come along trying to defend this. No, it is NOT okay. Ever. EVER. And, no, there is no reputable club or dungeon or party would allow anything like this, either. So don't even try to defend it.

Well said
DeepEmbrace wrote:

It's jaw dropping isn't it? I often wonder if some of these stories being related are even true, or just literally "hot shot" fantasies being couched as actual experiences. Either way, I have no patience for the patently ridiculous and careless such as this. These are the kinds of things that cause outsiders to look askance at our community and regard some us as more than slightly unhinged. *sigh*
Master Fyre​(dom male)
2 years ago • Feb 10, 2022
Master Fyre​(dom male) • Feb 10, 2022
Edited: due to the extensive post history exhibiting unsafe behavior, any words of caution would only fall on deaf ears.

For the sake of your argument and original question, this is not a legitimate escape as you didn't escape. You called, faking an issue and had her release you.
2 years ago • Feb 10, 2022
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Feb 10, 2022
Master Fyre wrote:
Edited: due to the extensive post history exhibiting unsafe behavior, any words of caution would only fall on deaf ears.
Are you referring to prior posts he's made like this?: "What does it matter if the person that has tied you up is in the next room or at the mall . If your senses are being deprived it's your mind that brings you where you want to go if you can cut yourself loose whenever you want it's not bondage"?