Online now
Online now

Women and men over 65

snysdup
2 years ago • Feb 14, 2022

Women and men over 65

snysdup • Feb 14, 2022
Why do men in their 20s or 30s keep trying to convince me that they are what I want. I know what I want. Mature men who can relate to me. But as a newbie they think they know best.
I want a mature, responsible, intelligent man who is seasoned by life as I am.
Are you having the same problems? How can we connect more easily?
Miki
2 years ago • Feb 15, 2022
Miki • Feb 15, 2022
The "headline" threw me off a bit. Indeed the younger men--- and women too-- have the tendency to believe they're the cat's ass--- Goes with the territory I guess, and is present more in some than others...

But one need not be "over 65" to be intelligent, mature, and responsible. You might be speaking from your perspective and are of the same age bracket, but in general, first I'd replace "intelligent" with "wise" because getting on in years doesn't make one have more intelligence than they were born and grew up with, rather age and experience impart the wisdom to better use what they were.. born and grew up with. But the 40-50 set can be wise and mature as well.

All this may sound "down on youth" and I do not intend that, rather, I'm commenting on the original post. The O P has a point, but it need not be just the "retirement set".

And sorry to say but it's true... With that advanced an age, wisdom and maturity had best be what one is looking for most of all, because with that age bracket come the ice cold hands, wrinkles, and dicks that can't stand up and hold their heads high..
Master Lala
Master Lala • Feb 15, 2022
I concur wholeheartedly! There’s something about a seasoned submissive man in his 50s 60s or 70s, that’s quite appealing. He’s lived, loved, and is not afraid to truly embrace his deepest desires.
YourFLR​(sub male){Uncollared}
I am 58 years old, and agree wholeheartedly. While I do not know if I am what you seek, I appreciate what you are going through. Like many on here, i am also hopeful that I find the one I can serve.
Defender​(dom male)
Defender​(dom male) • Feb 15, 2022
Miki wrote:

because with that age bracket come the ice cold hands, wrinkles, and dicks that can't stand up and hold their heads high..

Oh Miki!

That is such a strereotype - and not everyone fits into it.

Wrinkles (some!) may be par for the course, but the other two things you mention do not apply to all of us!

I'm told that cold hands and flaccidity can also be found in younger males. 😲

(And now I'm thinking I shouldn't have taken the bait! 😂)
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Feb 15, 2022
Defender wrote:
Oh Miki! That is such a strereotype - and not everyone fits into it. Wrinkles (some!) may be par for the course, but the other two things you mention do not apply to all of us! I'm told that cold hands and flaccidity can also be found in younger males. 😲
I'm pretty sure she is talking the law of averages. And you have to admit the likelihood of those things increase with each added year. Women fare no better when you consider sagging tits, dry vaginas, bad hips and bad knees that don't quite bend that pleasingly when we attempt to kneel. At 55, I'm not ashamed to admit I've seen better days physically. The mind and spirit remain intact and willing to try even harder to please, nonetheless. 😉
snysdup

Wrinkles and Dicks

snysdup • Feb 15, 2022
Miki wrote:

And sorry to say but it's true... With that advanced an age, wisdom and maturity had best be what one is looking for most of all, because with that age bracket come the ice cold hands, wrinkles, and dicks that can't stand up and hold their heads high..

Yes, I have cold feet (always have) so that doesn't have anything to do with age.
Dicks that don't always stand up immediately- SO WHAT. At my age I don't want a man to need his dick serviced 24/7. Hopefully this WISE, MATURE man finds many ways to stimulate me, to make me feel wanted, desired and cherished other than using his cock. Still has his mouth and fingers and I am sure some toys.

The point is that a D/s relationship, even a "scene," doesn't need to focus only on orgasm for both the man and woman. Yes, they feel great but so does being touched, having my nipples sucked (and pussy), being held, being told not to do something or to eat better because that person cares about my safety, welfare and well-being is as important.

I was married for 22 years and it was not all about sex. When we were younger and the relationship was young it did focus on sex. But you learn that relationships grow so much deeper as you focus on other things as well. Just my humble opinion
YourFLR​(sub male){Uncollared}
If you have never experienced, cold hands, feet, a dry pussy or a flaccid cock, in time it will be part of your future should you live long enough. We all age, many on this site are still young and have wonderful sexual relationships - that eventually fail. Having a true and meaningful relationship built solidly on a foundation of trust is a rarer thing. We all share a passion for kink. It does make things more exciting. Exploring different things with a partner is a wonderful thing to do. Imagine if your wife or girlfriend decided to put your flaccid cock into a chastity device for a while. Letting you out when your hands were bound, only to edge you before locking you back into the cage. Then when she finally did allow you to enter her again, I am sure you would find the rigidity had returned. There is also something to be said about being with someone older and wiser who can discuss many interesting topics. Because as we all know the mind is the greatest sexual organ we all possess.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}

Re: Wrinkles and Dicks

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Feb 15, 2022
snysdup wrote:
At my age I don't want a man to need his dick serviced 24/7. Hopefully this WISE, MATURE man finds many ways to stimulate me, to make me feel wanted, desired and cherished other than using his cock. Still has his mouth and fingers and I am sure some toys. The point is that a D/s relationship, even a "scene," doesn't need to focus only on orgasm for both the man and woman.
Yes, they feel great but so does being touched, having my nipples sucked (and pussy), being held, being told not to do something or to eat better because that person cares about my safety, welfare and well-being is as important.
What kind of service do *you* provide in exchange for having a man cater to your own needs that you've articulated?
snysdup
snysdup • Feb 15, 2022
What services do I provide? Whatever my top/Dom requests after we get to know each other, discuss limits, physical limits, desires, SSC. I love to give massages, cuddles, allow my Dom to use me in a way that gives him pleasure.
We are more than 4 square inches of body- there is an entire body to pleasure, enjoy, and stimulate for both men/women, Doms/subs. And we have not even started to discuss the brain.