Online now
Online now

Avoiding stalking, cyberstalking

Zelia
2 years ago • Mar 3, 2022
Zelia • Mar 3, 2022
I don’t share my name, location, specifics about what I’m doing or pictures in messages and only have pictures without my face in my profile. The only person that knows my name is my Master and He knows where I am at all times via an app. Nobody else needs that information. Ever.
I’m careful what I post here. Even recently when I felt that there was someone disingenuous around I removed personal pictures from my profile.
I had someone find my fb page a few years ago, all he knew was my chosen sport, what I was seeing at the theatre and he had seen my face. I’ve had pictures saved and posted here and on Instagram.
Not worth the trouble. Knowing my name and where I live etc does not help someone to get to know me. There are way too many people who aren’t who they say they are, who project what you want to see and who can feign interest. Until there is some kind of commitment it’s simply unnecessary.
CSI
CSI
2 years ago • Mar 3, 2022
CSI • Mar 3, 2022
This is absolutely a great question and one that I don't think there is a correct answer for. Untrustworthy people will use any information you provide them as ammunition and the right kind of people will think nothing of the information (other than be happy that you are sharing). I have also been tracked down by pictures I have shared with people on various social media platforms. I received flowers from a couple of strangers who thought that meant that they now owned me. Thankfully they were nowhere close by, but it was definitely a disconcerting experience. Now I am very cautious about what I share and with who, but will rarely share face pictures with anyone within the first few weeks.
Notely
2 years ago • Mar 5, 2022
Notely • Mar 5, 2022
Very true. Only share very little keep to the imagination yet mystery you give out to much your self they take it run off with it. Respect your temple.
Ocelotgoddess
Ocelotgoddess • Mar 5, 2022
Once you enter this site or give your credit card info you have forfeited your privacy period. End of hope. To any on their cyber team, as well as anyone with enough skills to hack. Really that can be done from any site. Then you have to think ok there are wars going on... And this is a site where the world is involved. What that means is that every single convo is open to scrutiny by each countries team of security. There is no privacy after. Further more any techies after can hack your phone from there including your cam any time they want. Your phones apps can collect Intel on you as well that moat people give away just to play a game. And while Suzy is on her phone playing some adult role, not made for kids, her daughters photos on her phone are seen by a techie perv as well as her passwords for her daughters parental lock phone Suzy controls.
sexycurves​(switch female)
In answer to the OP questions - when do you give them your information when you have 'clicked' with them?

For me, it usually takes a few weeks. I tend to go by intuition and have only really 'clicked' with one person on here privately.

I have shared with them the same information as I would in person over the same amount of time, in terms of personal information.

I will not be sharing any money details or my address or social media with them for a while yet. Or ever as the case may be. Although I would have probably swapped phone numbers by now, (in person) to keep in touch, but it's not necessary here.

I think you just need to be aware of what is personal and confidential, before you consider sharing it with anyone online.
sexycurves​(switch female)
And as for 'how far is too far?'

If they contacted me in a way that I didn't share with them. That's too far. For example, if they found me on social media and contacted me on there.

If they demand a phone number or email address - that's too far.

I don't think there is a fine line. The line is pretty wide as far as I'm concerned.
LexiSlut​(sub female)
LexiSlut​(sub female) • Mar 5, 2022
This one guy on here I was talking to, he would know when I logged on and send me a message. He was counting the minutes between my responses to him. I dont think he was getting that it was freaking me out and I was very distant with my answers to his questions. He freaked me out alittle. I should of just blocked him.
DewofHermon​(sub female)
DewofHermon​(sub female) • Mar 5, 2022
LexiSlut wrote:
This one guy on here I was talking to, he would know when I logged on and send me a message. He was counting the minutes between my responses to him. I dont think he was getting that it was freaking me out and I was very distant with my answers to his questions. He freaked me out alittle. I should of just blocked him.

This is very creepy. I would definitely block him to avoid further stalking.
Jason submale​(sub male)
2 years ago • Mar 6, 2022
Jason submale​(sub male) • Mar 6, 2022
Yes, I get that would be creepy.

Though as I am in Australia its nice to know when someone is online as the time difference is so great.

Jason