Online now
Online now

The instinct

minimoo​(sub female)
2 years ago • Mar 5, 2022

The instinct

minimoo​(sub female) • Mar 5, 2022
So me and my dom have been in our dynamic for about 3 weeks now. And it feels like instinct is really starting to kick in. Like the compulsion to be under them and to just submit is becoming ever more present and stronger. It feels like something is telling me what to do and guide me if that makes any sense. Does anyone else feel this way.
clutch
2 years ago • Mar 6, 2022
clutch • Mar 6, 2022
I am new to all of this but it sounds like there is a deep connection there. I hope to find someone I can share that with again.
sexycurves​(switch female)
I can't really say much about the 'compulsion to submit' as I have not experienced this.

However, I see that your dynamic is still relatively new. I would advise to try to take it slowly and enjoy yourselves. It is very easy to 'lose your head' at the early stages of a new dynamic, so I've been told. Remember your regular routine and stay in touch with those that matter.

Not sure if this helps, but either way, I wish you a good journey.
    The most loved post in topic
clutch
clutch • Mar 6, 2022
I appreciate the advice, it is a learning experience but is that not what makes us individual human beings. Our ability to adapt and overcome to meet the needs we have.
clutch
clutch • Mar 6, 2022
My Apologies for the misunderstanding.
Miki
Miki • Mar 6, 2022
Among the prior posts, what stood out for me was how early it is in the dynamic. That is not saying your feelings are anything to "sneeze" at, but do continue to build other aspects of the relationship as well.

In yoiur Original Post, you don't mention anything about how long you have been "into" this stuff, but if you're new at all this, well, keep doing what you're doing but keep tucked in the back of your mind that this is in the "New and Shiny" realm. But I'm glad it's working so far. Just keep expectations reasonable as you move forward.

Some couples new in their dynamic crash and burn and the whole thing goes to Hell in a fucking handbasket before three weeks in, so that's a positive sign.

As for me, having never been a sub outside of occasional rolls in the hay, I can't speak with any experience, but never had that "instinct" feeling.
minimoo​(sub female)
minimoo​(sub female) • Mar 6, 2022
Ah so I've been in this lifestyle since I was 17 I'm now 24 I did take a 5 year hiatus so this is my first time being with a new dom in that time
Zelia
Zelia • Mar 6, 2022
If you haven’t before, take a look at sub frenzy and just make sure you’re aware of its impact on your feelings emotions and behaviour. It may be completely unrelated to how you feel however, if it is related, it’s well worth being aware of how it manifests.
minimoo​(sub female)
minimoo​(sub female) • Mar 6, 2022
Neat never heard of that but that's not what I'm feeling I could also be bad at explaining who knows. Nah I'm still able to know my limit and do my best not to cross them.