Online now
Online now

Scent and taste conditioning

SPANKSREALRED​(sadist male)
1 month ago • Feb 29, 2024
[quote="SPANKSREALRED"]Whenever I had a submissive woman involved in a spanking relationship, I always enjoyed the scent of her bottom... For me it's an aphrodisiac... That smells like cheese and actually gives me a natural high...
bdsamworld
1 month ago • Feb 29, 2024
bdsamworld • Feb 29, 2024
I know this is an older post, but I thought for anyone seeking advice on this topic it might be helpful to have more answers on this.

I've had a few partners that would use scents as part of their training. Some would light a relaxing candle before a hardcore impact play session or use essential oils. It was relaxing and helpful for me to get into the mindset.

I've had a few partners that would leave me with their scent so when I'd miss them I could just smell that article of clothing/blanket to be brought back into that headspace or relieve the pain of missing them.

I am someone who sensitive to smells. So it's been tough with some partners who do have scent as part of their training, but their scents aren't....pleasant. But a good smelling partner, *eyes rolling back* ughhh, instant good headspace.