Online now
Online now

question re blocking

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
1 year ago • May 29, 2022
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • May 29, 2022
Ingénue wrote:
I feel sorry for those who are affected by others to the point where they can't filter them.
The shortcoming is that a "filter" is inadequate since there's no way to eliminate exposure to snide and annoying people on the *forum* - or even on the blogs (other than your own).

When you block someone it only removes their ability to comment on your own blog or private message you - it does not prevent them from carrying their vendetta onto the open forum or other people's blogs. It would be delightful to deny those types the churlish pleasure they clearly derive from immature heckling wouldn't it?
My Dear{Trust}
1 year ago • May 29, 2022
My Dear{Trust} • May 29, 2022
OG Cupcake wrote:
i’m glad i’m not the only one that finds this frustrating. i did not know we could block blogs, where can i do this at?

My lazy answer:
https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?blog_id=98718&postid=66148

But, only lazy because I've typed it all out before when dealing with twatwaffles and rubberchicken stranglers.
OG Cupcake{4everAlone}
1 year ago • May 30, 2022
OG Cupcake{4everAlone} • May 30, 2022
thank you!! hide blog will suffice just fine.
thank you for the concern, i am dandy! especially now that i kno fuckboys can be hidden 😂

did that in RL today as well! well this would have been an ignore. but now i’m exhausted lol

i fully support you cannot control others actions. we can only control our reactions to others fuckery.

thank you for all that reached out, and for refreshing my memory as to how satisfying ignore truly is…
Ingénue{VK}
Ingénue{VK} • May 30, 2022
"twatwaffles" -

Grins. I like your vocabulary!
My Dear{Trust}
My Dear{Trust} • May 30, 2022
Ingénue wrote:
"twatwaffles" -

Grins. I like your vocabulary!

I plan to refer to an increased number of individuals as Rubber Chicken Stranglers. It sounds comical & lewd all at once!