Online now
Online now

Dom was present, now ignoring me

Zelia
1 year ago • Jul 10, 2022
Zelia • Jul 10, 2022
‘Hey I’m sorry I’m really busy at the minute.’

Takes less than twenty seconds to write a simple message.

People do get busy but sometimes it’s an excuse rather than a reason, particularly when accompanied by silence. At the very least, it demonstrates a level of interest that perhaps doesn’t match your own. That’s not a negative thing, if someone isn’t interested they can’t change, that it’s just how it is.

When considering how much you invest in something always take note of the quality of returns. If the returns don’t merit the investment, simply stop investing.
redballoonz
redballoonz • Jul 10, 2022
yes, definitely.
redballoonz
redballoonz • Jul 10, 2022
no- no commitment- but im new, so I wasn't sure if that was unusual, or maybe others had seen it. yes, we did. i'm not going to worry about it, and continue searching
moll​(other female){owned slav}
redballoonz wrote:
no- no commitment- but im new, so I wasn't sure if that was unusual, or maybe others had seen it. yes, we did. i'm not going to worry about it, and continue searching

Honestly, the way you wrote your original post it seems like you aren't giving the person a chance and being impatient. There are a myriad of things that the Dom could be dealing with and the fact remains that he is not obligated to give you an explanation. He's not your Dom,, and even then, he may not feel he owes you an explanation. Yes, it's rude, but then again, you have no idea what's going on with him.

And yes people "ghost" others in this lifestyle. We are just as imperfect as those that are non kink.
Lance1969​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 11, 2022
Lance1969​(dom male) • Jul 11, 2022
I am a "Dom" and can offer a different perspective, maybe something was said and he is embarrassed or shy about something that was mentioned, or feels ashamed in some way. I suggest writing a little note saying something along the lines of, I may/maynot be comfortable with what was said but am willing to explore other areas with you as I really like you and want to continue..... something like that. Just my two cents.
Jason
redballoonz
redballoonz • Jul 11, 2022
lance, that is a good suggestion.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
Lance1969 wrote:
I am a "Dom" and can offer a different perspective, maybe something was said and he is embarrassed or shy about something that was mentioned, or feels ashamed in some way. I suggest writing a little note saying something along the lines of, I may/maynot be comfortable with what was said but am willing to explore other areas with you as I really like you and want to continue..... something like that. Just my two cents.
Jason

See....now that is taking the Dom's feelings into account and not making assumptions. Very nice!
SweetieT​(sub female)
SweetieT​(sub female) • Jul 11, 2022
I met someone here that used silence as a punishment. It really hurt and a genuine Dom wouldn't do that to you-in my opinion. It's not you...it's him. And you don't deserve that silent treatment. Maybe there is a reason he hasn't responded. I hope that is the case. But if he's not responding as a manipulation tool, maybe let it go and find someone who deserves your attention😊