Dom was present, now ignoring me

redballoonz
1 year ago • Jul 11, 2022
redballoonz • Jul 11, 2022
yes sweetieT- I agree. i dont know how to close the post- but im letting it go
redballoonz
ive already blocked you moll, and you keep replying- the topic is mute anyways please move along...
redballoonz
I already put- that I didn't know how to close the post, and I was letting it go
moll​(other female){owned slav}
redballoonz wrote:
I already put- that I didn't know how to close the post, and I was letting it go

I'm happy to hear that you have moved on, redballoonz, but you posted in an open forum that allows anyone to discuss the post and speak their mind as long as they do not violate the TOS. You have no control over who can post their opinion on a forum post. I suggest you stick to posting blogs if you desire to control who can respond, what they can write, and for how long.
redballoonz
It's really interesting to me that you are spending so much time on this when I have already told you I have blocked you, that I am no longer worried about the topic at hand, and if I could close the post- I would. I suppose I can speak my mind, it really says what kind of person you are when you attack me and someone else that has replied to the post- we are complete strangers, so you should not care at all or want to harass people that have not done anything to you. When someone tells you that they want you to stop, you need to stop. The point is already mute, and I no longer care about the original topic. You not stopping even after I have told you that I've blocked you says your either a troll, or worse.
redballoonz
Turning off replies and reporting.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
redballoonz wrote:
It's really interesting to me that you are spending so much time on this when I have already told you I have blocked you, that I am no longer worried about the topic at hand, and if I could close the post- I would. I suppose I can speak my mind, it really says what kind of person you are when you attack me and someone else that has replied to the post- we are complete strangers, so you should not care at all or want to harass people that have not done anything to you. When someone tells you that they want you to stop, you need to stop. The point is already mute, and I no longer care about the original topic. You not stopping even after I have told you that I've blocked you says your either a troll, or worse.

Whatever.

Last edited by * on Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total
Atila​(sub female)
Atila​(sub female) • Jul 11, 2022
What did he mean with responsive? Did he expect you to answer immediately after he sent you a message? Do you think he had reason to complain about it? Could it be this is just being blown out of proportions by you both? In my opinion, just tell him. If he doesn't answers, you'll still have an answer.

Edit: Ignore my post. Apparently, the original author wishes she could close the threat.