Online now
Online now

Jack of all trades

Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
1 year ago • Jul 24, 2022
djinni wrote:

Constantly….
It mostly comes off as maternal (from a childless woman) with a bit of tough love. Perhaps even pushy…. But it’s who I am, love it or hate it. I’m one who will stand in the gap if no one steps up to take charge or lead.

,I resonate soo much with this ⬆️⬆️⬆️
House Talion​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 24, 2022
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 24, 2022
The skills within this lifestyle are like the skills of a homeowner.
When you own a home you quickly discover the cost efficient perks of DIY and soon realize you can't do everything perfectly. Granted there are many that revel in their ungodly talents in certain aspects while question their lack in others.

As I've always had a lust for leather I practicly fell in love with the dragons tail upon first use. Though not quite skilled at its usage I honed my skills by whipping beer cans off bar stops at parties and would draw such a large crowd that some onlookers would replace my targets for me.
The skill I acquire with the tail did nothing for my swing with other tools, but did very well to sharpen my aim. Still to this day while at a dungeon without a partnerbull use a tail or flogger to only hit specific links on a chain which still fain me many smiles