Online now

How do I know I'm a Little/Middle?

LilMinx​(sub female){Not Lookin}
1 year ago • Sep 29, 2022

Re: How do I know I'm a Little/Middle?

HEMI wrote:
LilMinx wrote:
Hello!

It has come to my attention that I may be a Little or Middle. I am extremely bratty, but after seeing and reading articles and videos on TikTok and around the internet, I think I may be one. I haven't spoken to my Dom about this yet, I need to actually see if I may be one for sure. Are there any Littles or Middles that would like to help me please? My messages are wide open if you want to talk more privately. I just need to know myself and see everything completely.

I really appreciate everything! icon_smile.gif

- Minx

How are you inclined? Do you enjoy little girl things and activities such as stuffies, pretty colors, stickers, coloring, wearing onesies, or watching cartoons/Disney? Do you perhaps have difficultly at times engaging the adult world of responsibility? Have you experienced 'little space'?

Yes actually, to all of those. I love pastel colors, cuddling with my stuffies, wearing cute onesies or clothes that fit the ages I range in, I love to color, I love watching certain cartoons especially Disney! Yes, I do have difficulties with the adult world. I have such anxiety having to deal with it. I only suck it up because I have a son and I have to keep him safe as well. And I do believe I've experienced Little Space.

I've talked to a few people on here and they have confirmed that I am in fact a Little and they've helped me with resources and how I can be comfortable with myself in my Little Space.
Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
1 year ago • Sep 29, 2022
I am discovering that there are lots of sides to me........I try not to get stuck on titles and labels to much...however I do try to understand them.

It's a journey that is opening my eyes, discovering who I am......
I do think I have middle parts to me as well as the bratty and submissive.
I like what I like lol.
I am trying to accept theses sides.
People are complicated.
Have fun discovering who you are xx
HEMI​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 30, 2022

Re: How do I know I'm a Little/Middle?

HEMI​(dom male) • Sep 30, 2022
LilMinx wrote:
HEMI wrote:
LilMinx wrote:
Hello!

It has come to my attention that I may be a Little or Middle. I am extremely bratty, but after seeing and reading articles and videos on TikTok and around the internet, I think I may be one. I haven't spoken to my Dom about this yet, I need to actually see if I may be one for sure. Are there any Littles or Middles that would like to help me please? My messages are wide open if you want to talk more privately. I just need to know myself and see everything completely.

I really appreciate everything! icon_smile.gif

- Minx

How are you inclined? Do you enjoy little girl things and activities such as stuffies, pretty colors, stickers, coloring, wearing onesies, or watching cartoons/Disney? Do you perhaps have difficultly at times engaging the adult world of responsibility? Have you experienced 'little space'?

Yes actually, to all of those. I love pastel colors, cuddling with my stuffies, wearing cute onesies or clothes that fit the ages I range in, I love to color, I love watching certain cartoons especially Disney! Yes, I do have difficulties with the adult world. I have such anxiety having to deal with it. I only suck it up because I have a son and I have to keep him safe as well. And I do believe I've experienced Little Space.

I've talked to a few people on here and they have confirmed that I am in fact a Little and they've helped me with resources and how I can be comfortable with myself in my Little Space.

This is an issue you need to discuss with your Dom who you already address as 'Daddy'. DDlg is a type of gentle D/s, and your Dom should be quite able to accommodate your littleness with a bit of research. Perhaps your video chats with him can include little girl activities such as coloring or watching cartoons if you are not doing so already. However, I am now intruding on the prerogatives of another Dom so you really need to go to him with this matter. I certainly wish you two well.