Online now
Online now

New guy here.

KissMyConverse​(dom male)
6 years ago • Jan 5, 2018

New guy here.

KissMyConverse​(dom male) • Jan 5, 2018
Hi everyone. New guy here from Australia. I'm just going to ramble on here and hope i dont make a fool of myself.
I am VERY new to this. I have never done any BDSM stuff in real life but i have come to realize that i like the idea of having a submissive. I cant really put my finger on what i like about it. For me it doesn't even need to be in real life. I would be quite happy to explore this with someone online and gradually learn about what i like or don't like. For me a connection can be made with 2 minds that are willing to give things a go. I don't know if this sounds ridiculous or not but do many do this online? I'm not against real life stuff at all but i just thought online might be a good way to test the waters i guess. I've looked through some of the posts here and u all seem friendly and willing to help others so i thought id introduce myself and see how i go.
Look forward to chatting to some of u.
Irezumi​(sub female)
Irezumi​(sub female) • Jan 5, 2018
Hello fellow Aussie!

I am new to the site, but not to the Lifestyle. My real life D/s relationship actually started online - we met in a chat room, although not a lifestyle chat room. We also have an online submissive, who is submissive to Him and equal to myself, although there are times I am more of an 'Alpha sub' as I can be very Dominant with other women.

Online can be a good way to explore things. When i 'met' my Dom, one of the first things he said to me was that he wanted to be in my head before he got in my pants. We chatted as friends for a while, and then it was phone calls that lasted many hours, and then He came to see me in person. So it CAN work out that way. We also met our submissive online, in a chat - we have known her for a couple of years, but she only recently joined our dynamic.

Online is very different to real life, but it can fulfill what you are seeking IF you know what that is. For me, having another woman in my dynamic online works, as I am able to enjoy the female companionship that i crave. In real life, i am far too territorial to allow another woman into our lives at this point in time. My Dom knows this, and knows me very very well, so has given me a way to be true to my sexuality and fulfill my more Dominant needs in a healthy, respectful way that works for US.

Talking to others, learning everything you can about BDSM and figuring out where you 'fit' is very important, imho. In my experience, to form a deep mental connection which is so much part of the Lifestyle, you need to know who YOU are. So I think you are on the right track. *smiles*

The more people you can talk to, the more stories, blogs etc you can read, the better, i believe. And don't rush anything.

In the end, it is what works for YOU. Online can work for many, in different ways, and others require real life. And above all else, enjoy your journey! When we cease to learn, we may as well give up. There is no such thing as a stupid question, and there is no right or wrong - keeping within the rules of consent, of course!

*smiles*
    The most loved post in topic
KissMyConverse​(dom male)
KissMyConverse​(dom male) • Jan 5, 2018
Hi Irezum
Thanks for yr reply...

"Online can be a good way to explore things. When i 'met' my Dom, one of the first things he said to me was that he wanted to be in my head before he got in my pants. We chatted as friends for a while, and then it was phone calls that lasted many hours"

This is the kind of thing that interests me the most at the moment i think. I like that kind of connection and that is doesnt always need to be sexual but it is at the same time. I dont know if that makes sense lol.
Irezumi​(sub female)
Irezumi​(sub female) • Jan 5, 2018
Makes perfect sense. My submission to Him is beyond the bedroom - and His Dominance isn't about using me for whatever he wants. It is much deeper than that. So I understand the kind of connection you are talking about.