Online now
Online now

Turn offs in new conversations

Celestial Luna​(sub female)
7 months ago • Sep 6, 2023
1. Immediately turned off by those who say they read my profile and then ask questions about things that are in my profile (i.e. my age, that I'm new), "So how long have you been on the site?" "How many D/s relationships have you had?"...my profile says I'm completly new and learning.

2. The other would be being asked to "read my profile and tell me what you think," and there is nothing written, completely blank.

3. Starting a conversation off about my kinks and the things you want to do to me, "What you into?" Lol!

4. Messaging me about how "attractive," "easy on the eyes," and/or "very handsome " they are without pictures, but request more pics. Lol!
Purĕ​(sub female)
7 months ago • Sep 6, 2023
Purĕ​(sub female) • Sep 6, 2023
For my part I totally dislike:

~ the People which compliment on my profile and then ask questions which would had been easily answered if they honestly would had read that profile.

~ messages which point out that they read my profile and they know they are above my Age limit but "I'm still sexually very active and last long". Sorry, but thats not why I have an Age limit.

~ "So you have a voicekink, let's call and you can make me cum" - messages

~ "Is that You in Your Profile pictures? If so, let's chat"

~ Do You have any messenger to chat?

~ Check my profile and message me. checking the profile and seeing all the things I point out as a Limit in mine...

... oh I could keep going and going... there's sooo much
TwoRingsOneChain
7 months ago • Sep 7, 2023
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 7, 2023
When a Dom sends thier first message. "Hi" , "Hello" and other 1 , 2 , 3 word statements

When i am looking, i will look at thier profile, pictures, likes list and forums. Then send a letter talking about something within the profile. I rarely open with anything long' just a nice letter
Sweet Ginger​(sub female){}
7 months ago • Sep 8, 2023
My mail settings are set that only premium can contact me i think it tends to eliminates some that seem to just go down the line sending everyone the same message who happens to be online at that particular moment. . I do appreciate when people make a sincere attempt. Initiating the first message takes courage and I try to be mndful of that. I will usually respond unless it's a rude message, or one worded message.

What is a huge pet peeve is when I'm contacted and the person tells me he read my profile and found it interesting then asked me things that I covered in my profile.

Another is not knowing me but feeling the need to tell me that I'm a "slave" or some other label. Instead of asking me about who I am. There is nothing wrong with whatever resonates with any of us but if you sincerely want to get to know someone try asking Instead of assuming you know based on a one message exchange.
silentnotes​(sub female){Looking }
6 months ago • Oct 19, 2023
1. Asking me to be their sub

My profile clearly states that I am not looking

2. Using pet names

I don`t know you so no

3. Not being able to hold a converstation

I don`t mind when people ask me how I am in the first message, but I get bored if it doesn`t go beyond small talk, even if I initiate conversations that could lead to longer answers.

4. Sending nudes or asking for them

Instant block, I don`t care, you`re disrespectful
MCCheer​(sub female)
6 months ago • Oct 26, 2023
MCCheer​(sub female) • Oct 26, 2023
It's an immediate turn off when you talk to me like I am an object. Please talk to me like you can at least handle the idea that I might have at least a few brain cells to rub together. And please read my profile first, there are usually clues of a good way to start a conversation.
Notely
5 months ago • Oct 31, 2023
Notely • Oct 31, 2023
Tell me more about yourself. I say: Reading require to get back on the bus go to school have a day. They ask why your not interested. Did you read. I say : She simply not looking not interested. No still No. I’m a Dom : I say who cares if you are you show up bring yourself that all comes later. I’m looking for a relationship. I say : You not kissed a pig with lipstick and pearls , connection is the first thing A relationship is the last thing more later I don’t see a connection here with you nice day my secretary will walk you out. Wanna see me on cam. I say Take your hand paint two eyes watch yourself on the screen you got what you asked for. I’m the Match for you. I say: Take a match burn your pants see how that feels it’s hot and probably hurt’s sorry sunny but she went on vacation 5 mins ago. Are you still looking? I say : I’m her partner she my princess I’m kissing her right now. See how fast they run little humor little creativity be bit a good annoying because they are well it’s the reflection what they get in return.
MasterDomDok​(sadist male){you?}
2 months ago • Jan 28, 2024
I find it frustrating to initiate contact with subbies, so I try to pick something in their profile that attracts me to them. That way I am totally able to avoid cliched one-liners that are so abrasive. I only find those choices in a very few profiles, so please have something in yours I can point to and say "I like doing thus-n-so. Can we talk about it?"

Am I missing something, here?
Miki
2 months ago • Jan 29, 2024
Miki • Jan 29, 2024
Celestial Luna wrote:

2. The other would be being asked to "read my profile and tell me what you think," and there is nothing written, completely blank.

(Truncated)

I actually like this one and would use it as an unapologetic brat and perennial smart ass.

It reminded me of a movie or TV show I saw once.

Some guy in a big hurry runs into a woman he never met before at a subway or train station and thrusts a binder of documents into her arms.

"I need your help! I'm very late for an important meeting. Give this to a man on this train. He'll be wearing a red hat." He leaves her with the binder so she gets on the train---- only to find that the car is loaded with Shriners heading for a convention.