Online now
Online now

Forced tongue worship

aradialspire​(dom femme)
10 months ago • Jun 25, 2023
aradialspire​(dom femme) • Jun 25, 2023
He's talking about "visiting a mistress" here, so I'm thinking he's talking about engaging a Prodomme in a roleplaying session. In this context, gramm, there is nothing wrong with engaging a sex worker to act out your sexual fantasies.

Now, if you're a sub in a "sugar-free" M/s dynamic and try to dictate to me that I need to force you to do X, Y or Z because you can't be honest about wanting to engage in certain sexual fantasies, that's another problem. Each person decides for themselves what's acceptable, and communication is very important; without it she just won't know what you're really after.

If she's not comfortable with sexual contact during a scene, she's not comfortable with sexual contact during a scene. Some people say that's a red flag for prostitution, but she may also be Asexual or have other valid reasons she's not willing to let you put her tongue up her ass. But until you're open and honest about your desires, you're not going to know what's possible.

Foot worship, body worship, ass worship, sexual service, these are all keywords to keep an eye out for in ads. You're a subset within a sexual minority, so it'll take time. Just be realistic and understand that fantasy ≠ reality.
Mistress Kassandra​(dom female)
10 months ago • Jun 26, 2023
aradialspire wrote:
He's talking about "visiting a mistress" here, so I'm thinking he's talking about engaging a Prodomme in a roleplaying session. In this context, gramm, there is nothing wrong with engaging a sex worker to act out your sexual fantasies.

Now, if you're a sub in a "sugar-free" M/s dynamic and try to dictate to me that I need to force you to do X, Y or Z because you can't be honest about wanting to engage in certain sexual fantasies, that's another problem. Each person decides for themselves what's acceptable, and communication is very important; without it she just won't know what you're really after.

If she's not comfortable with sexual contact during a scene, she's not comfortable with sexual contact during a scene. Some people say that's a red flag for prostitution, but she may also be Asexual or have other valid reasons she's not willing to let you put her tongue up her ass. But until you're open and honest about your desires, you're not going to know what's possible.

Foot worship, body worship, ass worship, sexual service, these are all keywords to keep an eye out for in ads. You're a subset within a sexual minority, so it'll take time. Just be realistic and understand that fantasy ≠ reality.

His ad and profile led me to believe this was not directed at a professional encounter. Perhaps you are correct that it was directed towards that. Odd that he would post this here if that was the case as professional dominatrices are a ToS violation is my understanding